Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Decisions decisions
  • emsz
    Free Member

I only got up early to catch the postie, and he didn’t have my copy of GTA, shall I

1. Go back to bed
    2. Start on the frankly ridiculous piles of foraging pears apples and blackberries and make jam and stew stuff down a bit
    3. Go to the pub

baby
    Free Member

Take it to the streets and break into your neighbour’s until you find one who has had a copy delivered.

Then blame it on the game.

binners

Pubs aren’t open yet. Head to the park with a bottle of White Lightning and shout at buses

molgrips
    Free Member

Don’t you have a job?

RustySpanner

Molgrips, obviously she’s a drunken fruit fettler. 🙂

Go to the pub. Everyone needs a day off.

thepurist

Start fermenting the apples pears blackberries and stuff to make home brew fruit hooch, then you can combine 1 & 3.

emsz
    Free Member

Don’t you have a job?

Yep, day off ( the fact that I took a days holiday to play a game that hasn’t arrived is not at all sad or pathetic )

jekkyl

Isn’t there something you could do on some sort of human propelled mechanical device?

molgrips
    Free Member

It would have been better to take tomorrow off I reckon 🙂

kayak23

the fact that I took a days holiday to play a game that hasn’t arrived is not at all sad or pathetic

No, not at all… 😉

Junkyard
    Free Member

the fact that I took a days holiday to play a game that hasn’t arrived is not at all sad or pathetic )

I merely wasted my youth with drugs and partying

The youth of today etc

jambalaya
    Free Member

You took a day off to play GTA, how out of touch I am ! I am struggling a bit with the jam making / GTA combination, eclectic combination of activities. Seems the solution is to clear the decks of other chores so that once the game arrives you can give it your undivided attention ….

patriotpro
    Free Member

shall I

car-jack the postie, what else?!?

emsz
    Free Member

We’ll I’ve got 4 and a bit jars of blackberry jam, and enough crumble filling for about 20 puddings, all sitting in bags ready for the freezer. Bit more productive than GTA ( not that I’ve not been bitter about it)

molgrips
    Free Member

Take lots of naps so you’re ready charged for a late night session.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Decisions decisions’ is closed to new replies.