Decent Travel Insurance That Includes Mountain Biking – Who Are You Using?

Home Forum Bike Forum Decent Travel Insurance That Includes Mountain Biking – Who Are You Using?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Decent Travel Insurance That Includes Mountain Biking – Who Are You Using?
  • Premier Icon curiousyellow
    Subscriber

It’s that time of year. I used to get it through an AIG subsidiary, but I want to move to someone else.

Any recommendations please? Must cover the USA/Canada in case I win the lottery and definitely EU. Not fussed about cover for racing, but recreational cover is a must!

Thanks.

beicmynydd

Snowcard have a good reputation, used them for years
    Do all sorts of Adventure sports cover

Ive been looking at snowcard and Dogtag for a trip to the alps in may…

jota180

You’ll need to have separate cover for loss or damage to your bikes, household etc

Harrison Beumont have very extensive cover for all sorts of extremo pursuits, including mtbing.

I think with any policy its important to check that you have cover in all locations, not just “designated mtbing trails” which seems to be in the fine print of a lot of policies. Most mountain biking does not take place on purpose built trails.

Premier Icon curiousyellow
    Subscriber

I have separate cover for the bikes away from home. More concerned with damage to me while on the bike! And the missus of course.

Will check the small print as advised.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Decent Travel Insurance That Includes Mountain Biking – Who Are You Using?’ is closed to new replies.