Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Decent Sheds – Any online experience?
  • TatWink
    Free Member

Looking to buy a 10 x 8 pent shed have managed to find a solid one for £675 reduced from £800 locally.

Can anyone recommend an online company?

Cheers

ivnickkate
    Free Member

Hi TW, I have bought two 8 x 10 sheds from Waltons online, good service both times, I bought one for £350 and the other for £300 ( some diy required the ad said ). They are overlap and seem flimsy when in bits, but when built, I think they are sturdy. For the price I am happy, If you need a solid one for security, this is not the shed for you.

stuartm555
    Free Member

i just got this one and can definitely recommend Waltons too … it was delivered in a couple of days. the assembly wasn’t 100% as described in the instructions but nothing a saw can’t fix!

http://www.waltons.co.uk/garden-sheds-and-storage/wooden-sheds/10ft-x-8ft/waltons-groundsman-apex-double-door-shed-10×8

alpin
    Free Member

where abouts are you? if around essex/herts my old workmate designs and builds a mean shed….

AB
    Free Member

This was discussed on here recently – I’m sure you’ll find it through the search function.

EdwardH

Your local timber yard and a wee bit of effort will work out far cheeper. I have a 16 foot by 16 foot that cost me £200 and a few days labour

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Decent Sheds – Any online experience?’ is closed to new replies.