Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Decent mechanic in Nottingham??
  • stennah
    Free Member

Hi
    I’ve got a front and rear triangle for a Evil Uprising and all the bits and bobs to put together but I don’t have the right tools I can bleed brakes, swap bushings etc but that’s about my level.
    Now it’s been with Creation in Radcliffe-on-trent for 6 months and as far as I know they have done nothing so does anyone know of anyone able to build it up?
    Obviously reluctant to give it to Evans or suchlike and I know Langdale Lightweights are more road biking
    Any recommendations warmly received
    Thanks

chevychase

Pro Bikes, Hucknall.

rOcKeTdOg

6 months and no action, did you ask them why?

rascal
    Free Member

Bit further south in Barrow upon Soar but schmiken off here. Loads of the guys I ride with use him.

schmiken

Thanks Wayne – I’m happy to help out! Send me a PM if you want 🙂

xcpootler
    Free Member

Cycle Inn, Beeston. Always cracking service in there – the owner’s been running it for 30+ years. Asked him the other day how he competed against the likes of Evans / Cycle Republic, and his response was that his mortgage rests on the quality of his work, unlike the mechanics employed in a larger bike shop, so he makes sure he gets it right!

Whydot

I’d second the Cycle Inn in Beeston, good work, reasonably priced, pretty chatty and knows his stuff.

stennah
    Free Member

Thanks all I’ll see what happens tomorrow when I pop in unfortunately Barrow is a tad far for me so looking like Beeston
    Cheers all for replying

cnud
    Free Member

Sshockwave at Ruddington, seems like a decent lad.

sok

Leisure Lakes at Breaston or Jim at Build Cycle Works in Bulwell (he has a Facebook page).

tall_martin

Langsdale light weights recommended the bike shop in Arnold to me when I asked them about a mtb issue.

I fixed it myself so can’t comment on the shop.

StuF

Cycle Inn in Beeston thirded. A lot of my friends use him, never a bad word about him

stennah
    Free Member

Hi all
    Creation have come through for me and all is good but thanks to everyone if you see a **** on an uprising with a daft grin please say hi

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Decent mechanic in Nottingham??’ is closed to new replies.