Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • decathlon nottingham
  • showerman
    Free Member

did i read on here that this store had closed and moved somewhere along the m6, only asking as it is still showing on their website

wilsonthecat
    Free Member

It’s still there.

showerman
    Free Member

cheers

z1ppy

Think you thinking of the merryhill one, that went up the J9 on the M6.

andyfla
    Free Member

yup, there this morning

Spud

Very much there.

sc-xc

Think you thinking of the merryhill one, that went up the J9 on the M6.

Yep – I remember being stuck behind it in the slow lane 😈

MrTall
    Free Member

Still miss the Merry Hill one, been to the Wednesbury one once and once only, getting there was a traffic nightmare, i could pop to the Merry Hill one in 5 minutes at lunchtime. 🙁

wrightyson
    Free Member

Yup was there the other night. Full of people buying that new pop up tent, well 3 different sales anyway!!!

eugeo81
    Free Member

I also miss the Merry Hill one.. used to be a 5 min trek from me (Stourbridge). although the new Wednesbury i do like. just ball ache to get too!

spasmicgherkin
    Free Member

eugeo81 – Member

I also miss the Merry Hill one.. used to be a 5 min trek from me (Stourbridge). although the new Wednesbury i do like. just ball ache to get too!

+many
    i’m still vexed that i’d not heard it was moving (and presumably flogging some stuff cheap), ’til i went down for some bits and found it shut. After having the misfortune to work in wednesbury for a while, i’m never going back to that ghetto* unless absolutely unavoidable, so looks like decathlon and i are finished. shame, the lads down in the bike dept were good peeps.

*this post typed in brierley bonk, ironically enough.

eugeo81
    Free Member

Sounds like there are quite a few people local to me on here (i am fairly new on here/have lurked for a while mind!)

p.s. At least with the new Decathlon in Wednesbury its a good enough reason to pop next door to Ikea for Daim bars/cake/meatballs!

sc-xc

DY6 massive here.

spasmicgherkin
    Free Member

Sounds like there are quite a few people local to me on here (i am fairly new on here/have lurked for a while mind!)

waves “howdy neighbour”

p.s. At least with the new Decathlon in Wednesbury its a good enough reason to pop next door to Ikea for Daim bars/cake/meatballs!

ah, but the old one afforded an excuse for faggits chipsun pays & a cheeky pint in the Bathams (to keep the essential balance twixt sporty and stodge). plus it wasn’t in wednesbury, i can’t stress the importance of that enough (should probably do the “no offence intended to anyone from wednesbury, i’m sure it’s lovely if you survive long enough to get to know it” thing, just in case)

mogrim

Still miss the Merry Hill one, been to the Wednesbury one once and once only, getting there was a traffic nightmare, i could pop to the Merry Hill one in 5 minutes at lunchtime

Really, it’s for the best. Decathlon is a trap. An expensive trap.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘decathlon nottingham’ is closed to new replies.