Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 279 total)
  • Death Penalty.
  • RichPenny
    Free Member

No.

And yes ton to your question, because killing people is wrong.

cullen-bay
    Free Member

EDIT: agree with that jim, you cant say sorry to someone after they are dead, but Its the tax payers that have to fund the prisons
    I also head that some people murder to get back inside prison so that they dont have to worry about paying bills, they just live inside….

uponthedowns
    Free Member

Another no here

ton

teej and tazzy
    you are presuming i agree with the death penalty….actualy i do not.
    i am just asking…and in some cases it would be applicable surely.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Cullen bay – what a load of twaddle. I have been inside prisons and they are extremely unpleasant places to be.

theotherjonv

Pictures are hung. Criminals (and innocents in some cases) are HANGED.

What method of execution for shameless pedantry?

tazzymtb

ton- no assumption by me matey, just playing devils advocate against your stance otherwise it'll all get terribly dull 🙂

cullen-bay
    Free Member

Pictures are hung. Criminals (and innocents in some cases) are HANGED.

my god I can't believe I said hung…. thats what happens I suppose after a weeks worth of being thrown into exam halls…

tazzymtb

I'm well hung ….does that count? 🙂

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

The point is Ton how do you decide which cases it would apply to? You cannot do that with 100% certainty. If we ever have the death penalty then innocent people will be killed.

This is apart from the philosophical argument against it – its purely pragmatic.

cullen-bay
    Free Member

TandemJeremy – Member

Cullen bay – what a load of twaddle. I have been inside prisons and they are extremely unpleasant places to be.

FFS, Read the post, what did I say at the end of it, I said that I didnt know the actual living conditions, just some pics from the news one day. It was probably a free air prison i saw pics of anyway.

ton

come on teej, you know that some of the people i named up above deserve to be executed ❓

cullen-bay
    Free Member

Senario : Man locks his daughter in his basement and rapes her, and imprisons the offspring for (i believe 17years?) … SO: Joseph Fritzel. Should he have been hanged?

ton

teej, answer him….

GaryLake
    Free Member

I can't get my head around telling someone killing is wrong and then killing them for it… Punishing murder with murder… 🙄

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Yiou tell me how you draw the line between those who deserve to die and those who don't.

And how about Allitt anyway – bonkers she is Totally barking

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Fritzel – I don't know enough to be sure but I am fairly confident his brain is not right. Several sandwiches short of a picnic. You cannot do what he did and be sane.

tazzymtb

I can't understand all this fuss about 'evil' Josef Fritzl. As I remember, the last time an Austrian hid his young lover and seven children from the authorities the story was turned into the most successful and beloved film musical ever. People are so fickle

I'll get me coat

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

ton – Member

teej and tazzy
    you are presuming i agree with the death penalty….actualy i do not.

And yet you say that you do agree with the "death penalty". So that is probably what their "presumption" was based on.

ton – Member

people like you make me very angry…and i do not get angry very often.
    if you son/daughter was abused by some perv, how would you feel then.

they should die for what they do. moreso when done to kids.

ton

teej, dna is a good thing nowadays……

lowey

You lot just cant help yourself. A simple yes or no was all that was required.

Yes.

ton

ernie, still peeved for not proving me to be a racist by any chance??

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Ton – you answer this one

TandemJeremy – Member

You tell me how you draw the line between those who deserve to die and those who don't.

tazzymtb

"You lot just cant help yourself. A simple yes or no was all that was required."

Pot, Kettle, Black 😀

grumm
    Free Member

You lot just cant help yourself.

Including the OP 😉

lowey

Including the OP

I expect it with Tony. 😆

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

ton – you seem to have forgotten, it was the mods who claimed you were racist – not me. That's why they banned you – don't you remember ?

So anyway ton, how come you claim to not support the "death penalty", and yet think some people should be executed ?

Eh ?

tazzymtb

what's with the sudden ton assassination? everyones entitled to their opinion surely if you don't agree with it fair enough but don't bring up stuff from previous arguments ages ago, that's a ladies tactic!

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Yes.

surfer
    Free Member

I also head that some people murder to get back inside prison so that they dont have to worry about paying bills, they just live inside….

Yes, I'm sure that happens a lot! 🙄

surfer
    Free Member

that's a ladies tactic!

😆

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

don't bring up stuff from previous arguments ages ago

Thanks tazzymtb, but it's OK – I really didn't mind ton bringing up a previous argument.

I'm still interested where he stands on the death sentence though ❓

racing_ralph
    Free Member

TandemJeremy – Member

Yiou tell me how you draw the line between those who deserve to die and those who don't.

And how about Allitt anyway – bonkers she is Totally barking

So what if she is potty, every person who kills must have something mentally wrong with them! If they have killed and it was no accident – DEATH PENALTY!

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Rob – so you are prepared to execute innocent people? Guildford 4. Stephen downing etc?

john_drummer
    Free Member

no

Im just imagining that death would seem like more of a deterent to some doped up 18year old with a knife
    sadly this type of killer is usually too doped up to understand such a deterrent.

ton

ernie, i get confused easy…age thing.
    and you are a big fibber. come on show me again where i was a racist, go on….

racing_ralph
    Free Member

No – people who have killed – they didn't did they!! Brady/Hindley, sutcliffe, baby ps killers, all gang land ****, ian huntley, fred and rose west – the list is endless – KILL the bastards!

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

ernie, i get confused easy…age thing.

Ah I see. Fair enough.

Although I have to confess I suspected that you might be trolling ………..sorry 😐

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Rob – but innocent people get found guilty. Teh Guildford 4 would have been executed as would Stephen downing – and a whole long list of people who have been found guilty of murder beyond all reasonable doubt but later exonerated.

If you have the death penalty innocent people would be hung.

racing_ralph
    Free Member

hey ho, you win some you lose some!! Why should my taxes pay for **** like sutcliffe?

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 279 total)

The topic ‘Death Penalty.’ is closed to new replies.