Dear STW Agony aunt/uncle

Home Forum Chat Forum Dear STW Agony aunt/uncle

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Dear STW Agony aunt/uncle
  • Premier Icon mikewsmith
    Subscriber

    Reads Mail? Votes UKIP?

    Well there is not much hope for them.

    Premier Icon Rusty Spanner
    Subscriber

    Can I have his Lego voucher?

    Premier Icon wwaswas
    Subscriber

    What is the correct course of action

    accept not everyone thinks the same way as you, not get into an argument about it and still be friendly and a good colleague to the bloke.

    Imagine how he’d be received on here and do the opposite 😉

    Premier Icon scaredypants
    Subscriber

    bikebouy – Member

    Ticks I like it ! – release a plague of Lyme disease on the barstards

    Premier Icon wwaswas
    Subscriber

    I like it ! – release a plague of Lyme disease on the barstards

    or a sequence of facial and body spasms?

    Premier Icon mikewsmith
    Subscriber

    a former boss of mine asked one of us in the office to pick up a paper for him when we went for a cup of tea, when he said it was the mail I joked he would have to get it himself…

    headfirst
    Member

    he announced we was voting UKIP

    First off, tell him it’s a free country and you’ll vote for who you bloody well want to!

    Then shoot him ( or the ticks thing, that’s crafty).

    Premier Icon piedi di formaggio
    Subscriber

    What air rifle is the best for firing ticks out of?

    fasthaggis
    Member

    What air rifle is the best for firing ticks out of?

    A pistol would be more discreet ,remember to take a photo,then get rid of the weapon before the airport. 😉

    Pardon the rude words Mods, but it’s appropriate.

    andyrm
    Member

    Accept not everyone likes the Guardian & Socialist Worker and can vote for who they want.

    Always amazes me when people are outraged at countries where choice is oppressed, yet seek to oppress in this country because someone dares to have a different opinion or outlook to themselves.

    Premier Icon DezB
    Subscriber

    Always amazes me when people are outraged at countries where choice is oppressed, yet seek to oppress in this country because someone dares to have a different opinion or outlook to themselves

    Yes! People should be racist, homophobic paedophiles if they flipping well want to!

    Mr Woppit
    Member

    Aversion therapy

    Premier Icon piedi di formaggio
    Subscriber

    So, last night I was checking into a hotel as I’m working away from my normal office for a couple of days. A colleague was checking in at the same time. When asked if he required a wake up call or a newspaper, he asked for [hushed tone]the Daily Mail[/hushed tone].

    Obviously, I immediately said that this was a nice hotel and they would have plenty of toilet paper. He responded that he ‘wanted something to read on the plane tomorrow’. I was shocked, but decided not to make a scene.

    Later on that evening he announced we was voting UKIP ‘to give the others a bloody nose’.

    Now the guy is normally a reasonable chap and really quite likeable, but this really cannot go unadressed. This is where you can help. What is the correct course of action (shoes/wee/bombers are a given already)?

    Junkyard
    Member

    Do you work with my Dad?
    he spend 75% of the year living abroad and the other 25% of it here moaning about the weather and immigrants

    Premier Icon piedi di formaggio
    Subscriber

    Accept not everyone likes the Guardian & Socialist Worker and can vote for who they want.

    Always amazes me when people are outraged at countries where choice is oppressed, yet seek to oppress in this country because someone dares to have a different opinion or outlook to themselves

    Always amazes me* when people fail to see a light hearted banter post for what it is (it really did happen, but I’m not going to beat him up about it – it’s his choice) and take everything so seriously.

    *well maybe not here!

    Mr Woppit
    Member

    Junkyard – lazarus
    Do you work with my Dad?
    he spend 75% of the year living abroad and the other 25% of it here moaning about the weather and immigrants

    Who, me? How’d you make that connection?

    Premier Icon bails
    Subscriber

    Always amazes me when people are outraged at countries where choice is oppressed, yet seek to oppress in this country because someone dares to have a different opinion or outlook to themselves

    Disagreeing with someone is not the same as oppressing them!

    thegreatape
    Member

    Perhaps he’s bought the DM to slip into your hand luggage as an embarrassing prank? You know, like when you used to put Razzle or 50+ in a mates’ school bag so his mum would find it, but much worse obviously.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Dear STW Agony aunt/uncle’ is closed to new replies.