Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 47 total)
  • Dear Santa…What’s on your Christmas List?
  • BillOddie

Aside from World Peace and the cancellation of B****t, obviously…

On my list:

1) Cold Dry Winter, it’ll play havoc with my skin but I’m fed up of the filthy slither already. Cold, crisp frozen trails with no snow please.

2) More MTB kit that looks like normal clothes, because some of use are 40 and Enduro Flouro and grey hair/wrinkles aren’t a good look.
    Well done Dakine..miore of this please.

3) The ability to make a decision. Hopefully new bike next year, there are 30 bikes on my list…30…I went through exactly the same process with my new telly. There is too much choice these days! Might just pick the one that’s the nicest colour.

4) Colleagues that understand concept of Air conditioning. Just because it’s colder outside it doesn’t mean that you have to turn the thermostat up to Club Tropicana levels indoors.

5) A dog…this one is actually going to happen!!! OMFG!! We pick up our Golden Doodle pup in just over a week. Timing is coincidental but works out nicely as we’ll have plenty of time off/WFH to get her settled in.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Power kite
    Ceramic poppy

fossy

Now’t.

beej

Tub of Sudocrem and a cat.

perchypanther
    Free Member

Bike helmet and an emergency Union Jack 🇬🇧

legend
    Free Member

I’m just here for the “we don’t do presents” posts

big_scot_nanny

one of those big waterproof changing smock thingies that STW promoted recently.

I am a frequent, post biking/skiing, standing in the cold/rain/snow at the back of the car and changing kinda guy, where have those things been all my life?

legend
    Free Member

where have those things been all my life?

Triathletes have been keeping them to themselves

oldtennisshoes

Mira Digital Shower & App

weeksy

I like that Dakine, what is it ?

My list is a pair of 5’10s she’s bought me 🙂

BillOddie

@weeksy Dakine Drop Out jersey.

weeksy

cheers

tthew

Coke and Hookers are not just for birthdays! ….

Or some mudguards and tyres for my new bike is probably a bit more realistic.

thepurist

A crown race to go with my new headset
    Mint sauce key ring

fathomer

The FlareMAX frame I’ve ordered to turn up before Christmas. Plus the tyres and other couple of bits I need for the build to arrive on the big day.

Harry_the_Spider

Lego Saturn V
    Some vouchers for the LBS
    Peace on Earth and good will to all men*

*Except Brexiteers, they can go and **** themselves.

ads678

Wifes buying me a bike light, from the kids, and I’m getting her some pajamas, again from the kids.

Romance never dies…..

1981miked
    Free Member

Well as my new bike arrives today (Orange Clockwork 137s 2018 model), I’d like the motivation I have now to ride to stay with me all year and beyond. 2 years since I have ridden for various reasons so looking forward to getting out again.

I’d also like a Garmin Instinct watch in Orange (coz I is cool) and some shiny Hope parts to fit to my new bike.

I’d also like 2019 to be a better year than 2018.. because this year has sucked on so many levels.

Drac

We don’t do presents. We save the money away and give it to charity.

fasthaggis

I would just like the right length of screw.
    I am sick of going to the shed and ending up with a compromise.
    So dear Santa could you bring be a box with the right size of screws in it.
    Thanks

Merak

I really want Lego. I’m 42.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Ohh how seasonal 🤪

I’m buying myself a pressie, I can’t decide what colour to have (I really like them all, really do) maybe you could help ? 🤷‍♂️

Duesenberg Paloma guitar

I play a Neo Soul/Funk/Disco so have round tones and clean..

Red, White, Grey or Blue

jam-bo

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqxrO79g8dT/

the one in the middle. but i think i might have to buy it for myself…

lunge

We have a £50 price limit which rules out a lot of things. What it doesn’t do is rule out any presents I buy for myself. Like an Orient Mako XL, the only question of green or orange.

lucky7500

Has to be the blue guitar.
    I’d say the orange watch is probably the more classic.

fasthaggis

Have them all bikebouy,have them all (with a grey strap)
    😉

custom paint

oldtennisshoes

P-Jay
    Free Member

We do, do gifts.

I’ve having a new G Shock (one of the new Gorliaz ones) in all black, and I’ll probably book myself a skills course when the weather improves.

theotherjonv

Bookmarking in case of any good ideas….. we do ‘Secret Santa’ among the adults in my family so rather than spending a few quid on everyone we spend £25 and buy something the person wants. So it’s not Secret either, ‘cos you have to tell the person what you want.

How many quality hookers can i get for £25?

legend
    Free Member

fasthaggis

I would just like the right length of screw.
    I am sick of going to the shed and ending up with a compromise.
    So dear Santa could you bring be a box with the right size of screws in it.

I can get onboard with this, but i’ll just go with “the right plasterboard fixing”

P-Jay
    Free Member

How many quality hookers can i get for £25?

About half of one, top or bottom, your choice.

mjsmke

Time.

Klunk
    Free Member

nothing too skint

gnusmas

On my Xmas list is hoping all goes well. All I want is for the kids to enjoy it. I don’t particularly want anything.

Hopefully get the chance to start a new bike build of some description at some point, but that is more for the enjoyment of building and being productive with my time.

funkmasterp

Bought Mrs F a stone with a 3D drawing on it. Sounds utterly lame, but is connected to our kids names and I think she’ll love it. If not, she can always throw it at me so it’s a win win for her.

I’m getting nothing that I know of. Hoping for a bit of cash from the in-laws to put in my brakes fund. Also won the Carbon hope bars in the Christmas giveaway on here. Really chuffed and an unexpected and much appreciated present.

tthew

Bikebouy, the red one. Deffo.

jekkyl

I’m asking for slippers. An egg poacher as recommended by some cycling website. An umbrella. A bleed kit. A bottle of stans! lol. A filter for my coffee machine. Real exciting stuff.
    I got the wife off list the first two books from the outlander series as we’re enjoying the tv show. I thought it would be a great surprise but came home from work to see she’s been looking at them on the desktop.

Haze

Perfetto, hopefully the answer to all my winter jersey problems

mattbee

We bought ourselves a motorhome this year so it’s low monetary value stuff for Christmas. I’m hoping for a decent pair of slippers tbh, since I don’t think a new Orbea Oiz counts as low value.
    I’m pretty sure we are going to be getting the money for new carpet in lounge/dining room from the in laws as they have been asking questions about it.
    I’ve bought her a pair of socks with pictures of our 2 dogs on them.
    I realise that as I’ve crept over 40 my aspirations for presents have become very dull. There was a time I’d have been desperately hoping for some new Transformers toys and balsa plane models….

thecaptain
    Free Member

No confidence vote in May, collapse of govt and revocation of Article 50.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Dear Santa…What’s on your Christmas List?’ is closed to new replies.