Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Dear Man U fans….
  • grumm
    Free Member

Do you actually like Nani? I know lots of players dive and cheat and foul etc but he really is a particularly objectionable little **** isn’t he? Must be quite embarrassing for you to have by far the most shameless cheat in the premiership (again), especially given how you always like to slag Gerrard for diving. 😆

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

It’s Bacon Face’s ‘win at all costs’ mentality though in’t it? Man U have ever been the most sporting and fair-minded team under him. Roy Keane was employed to batter opponents, Mark Hughes couldn’t ever stay on his feet, and as for Cristiano Ronaldo….

romster
    Free Member

Haha ….. 2-0!

romster
    Free Member

but he really is a particularly objectionable little **** isn’t he

Couldn’t have put it any better myself. Have a pat on the back from me grumm.

NWAlpsJeyerakaBoz
    Free Member

Come on the Villa!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Great pic!

If I was a professional footballer, I’d be totally embarrassed to be pictured like that; rolling round on the floor crying like a little kid. Grow up mate.

2-1….

romster
    Free Member

I really hate mocking man u on a public forum and then 5 minutes later the scores 2-2. I only went to walk the dog …… jesus christ.

grumm
    Free Member

Blimey 2-2! Come on Villa!

romster – call that walking the dog? You must only have been gone 5 minutes – you mean taking it out for a crap in the back ginnel? 😛

romster
    Free Member

you mean taking it out for a crap in the back ginnel?

Little bit further a field than the ginnel fella, but your on the right lines. She gets her big walks in the morning and evening. 😛

Andituk
    Free Member

It is irritating, because it works against him, he gets holes kicked out of him and refs (and fans) assume he’s dived.

romster
    Free Member

he gets holes kicked out of him

Not enough holes IMO…..and very much deserved!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

he gets holes kicked out of him

Diddums.

Pft. He suffers no more than any other player, yet play-acts a lot more.

No sympathy. If he thinks it’s too rough, then maybe the poor little lamb should take up tiddlywinks instead…

grumm
    Free Member

refs (and fans) assume he’s dived.

That’s because usually he has.

bloodynora
    Free Member

Or he could just MTFU and jump in with two feet like Gerrard does 😉

Andituk
    Free Member

STW in proving my point perfectly shocker 😉

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

What point?

grumm
    Free Member
    Andituk
    Free Member

What point?

As I said above, his reputation means people, including referees, make assumptions, sometimes unfairly.

In this completely hypothetical situation, its already been decided he dived and/or deserved it 😀

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Well, you know the saying ‘cheats never prosper’? Well, maybe if he din’t dive and play-act as much, then he might get the odd decision his way. He’s cried wolf far too often to get any sympathy.

And be honest; he dives at every single opportunity. He’s not some victim of prejudice, he deserves the criticism. He’s not the only one, but he’s one of the worst.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Another thing that pisses me off, is Arsene ‘I did not see it’ Whinger, crying about his poor little boys getting bullied by other teams, yet every time one of his sneaky little buggers does owt, he ‘did not see it’.

Junkyard
    Free Member

not only do you live in the past with the glories of your team you do the same for wenger FFS now he does not see it and apologises- everything changes but you

“I have not seen the tackle yet but I have just apologised to (Wolves manager) Mick McCarthy if the player is injured. I didn’t know exactly what had happened because the linesman was in my view.
    can you tell me some more things that annoy you about football your manager, no premiership title?

grumm
    Free Member

Junkyard – what do you think of Nani then? 🙂

bloodynora
    Free Member

Unlucky Mickeymousers and not forgetting you plastic Mickeymousers of course…. You’ve just been Delapidated

In Woy We Twust 😆

Junkyard
    Free Member

he is a diving cheating b@stard I have got eyes and am able to view my team objectively when they are both good and bad – A point lost on sir Fred of safety

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Liverpool lack a manager capable of using the resources he has to the best effect. That OK?

tails
    Free Member

haha! he must be doing something right he plays for one of the top ten teams in the world, every team has it’s divers. Good player just not ronaldo! Bad result for Utd drawing the league away!

a result that stoke needed and deserved, although hardly that surprising against a mid table team.

bloodynora
    Free Member

Elfinsafety…. Is that a roundabout way of saying Liverpool are carp 🙂

The best team won tonight simple as that….. Back to the dwawing Board Woy
    😆

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘Dear Man U fans….’ is closed to new replies.