Dear Google,

Home Forum Chat Forum Dear Google,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Dear Google,
  • don simon

If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it!
    As of last week I could open and browse two different google accounts simultaneously, which was fantastic. And now I can’t. Why have you changed something that worked just fine, into something that is now a pain in the nether region?
    I don’t want to use just one single account as the are separate for a reason. And I’m not too sure that I could respect any of your offerings of advice either…

Thanks for listening and hopefully your dullard programmers will discover common sense in 2011.

Yours sincerely

don simon

Premier Icon Stoner
    Subscriber

I think you’re doing something wrong don.

Im currently logged into one gmail account and one google apps acoount and it all seems to work.

I find it more frustrating that I cant merge my Google account (RSS Reader, Picasa, news settings etc) with my Google Apps account.

naokfreek

Ahhhhhh…..been there..left, none the wiser.

Premier Icon sam_underhill
    Subscriber

I find it more frustrating that I cant merge my Google account (RSS Reader, Picasa, news settings etc) with my Google Apps account.

+1.

Seems like it would be a really useful feature.

clubber

Not ideal but browse the different accounts on different browsers. Eg opera and chrome.

don simon

Im currently logged into one gmail account and one google apps acoount and it all seems to work.

Up until a week ago I could have two windows opened one showing the Google Analytics info from one account and the second window with the blog account. Now whenever I log onto one account the other automatically closes and displays the account name that has just been logged onto!!! Grrrrrr!

Premier Icon Stoner
    Subscriber

Im assuming you have good reason not to make one account a second administrator on your analytics account so that you can watch them both with a single sign on?

http://adwords.google.com/support/aw/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=44500

don simon

Just had a look at merging and guess what? Nada. Fall at the first hurdle as in the title that the help page gives for merging Analytics doesn’t exist on the Account Page or, at least, I can’t find it. Pure class. There is a facility which allows you to use multiple log ins but it is only a feature for moving to the log in page to log in again. Numpties.

It still doesn’t answer the question of what has changed, or why has something that worked perfectly well been changed to something that doesn’t????

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Dear Google,’ is closed to new replies.