Viewing 9 posts - 81 through 89 (of 89 total)
  • DealEXtreme Oakley's – Has anyone checked to see if they offer UV protection
  • fathomer

carbon337 – Member
    Visionarylenses in US

Ta!

gonetothehills
    Free Member

Can anyone recommend a supplier of prescription lenses to fit please? Cheers.

I_Ache
    Free Member

higgo – Member
    I don’t suppose anyone has a quick guide to which ‘DX Leisure Glasses’ look like which Oakleys?

(by DX SKU if poss)

Here are the ones I have bought.

Eyepatch
    http://dx.com/uv400-protection-mercury-lens-sports-sunglasses-goggle-48028

Oil Rig
    http://dx.com/fashion-uv400-uv-protection-full-frame-resin-lens-sunglasses-white-black-58900

HTH

Will update when I get them as to how good they are.

BenjiM

Why risk buying cheap Oakley’s and getting inadequate UV protection and lens clarity, also you are supporting the illegal counterfeit black market, also STW are openly supporting this tut tut.

When Injection moulded frames and lenses cost 10x as much as a high quality 1/48 Vought Corsair F4U, I feel something isn’t as it should be.

Northwind

flippinheckler – Member

inadequate UV protection

Do you wear sunglasses all the time? Or should we only worry about UV while riding through the woods?

jimjam
    Free Member

Does no one else worry that Deal Extreme is in fact some sort of giant data gathering device devised by the Chinese government to collect all our financial data in order to, at a pre determined time, purge all the bank accounts of people in the western world sending it spiralling into financial turmoil, thus enabling an easy take over?

Only one?

chrisdw
    Free Member

Nope, paid with PayPal 😉

I_Ache
    Free Member

So how long do these take to come once they have been shipped?

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Yep, if this was a thread about fake booze/fags/illegal downloads stw would have melted in rage

No it wouldn’t I’ve been trolling it for a while (I do actualy think illegal downloadings wrong, but then I’m probably hypocritical in seeing trail poaching as a victimless crime) and seems most people are in favour as they see Murdoch and RIAA as the victim, not the artists/studios.

Viewing 9 posts - 81 through 89 (of 89 total)

The topic ‘DealEXtreme Oakley's – Has anyone checked to see if they offer UV protection’ is closed to new replies.