Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • dealextreme import duty…
  • evel_kneivel
    Free Member

Hi all, Im fully aware these DX threads are getting slightly annoying so apologies for that.

Basically, I ordered 4 DX bike lights for me and my mates and also a torch for my helmet. I got an email to confirm shipment on September 16th, and there were two seperate tracking numbers, Im guessing that the bike lights will be shipped seperately to the torch.

Nothing has arrived as of yet and Im getting a little worried that the parcels may be held up at customs and I will get stung for Import Duty. Surely the torch on its own wont be worth enough?

Does anyone have any similar experience of taking large deliveries from DX? Am i just being impatient???

Dimmadan
    Free Member

Firstly they take about 8 – 10 days to get over here so dont worry.

I have not been hit with any duties and I buy lots from them.

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

I wouldnt worry. Timescales still seem normal. Do remember that the posties are on strike in various parts of the country.

I've ordered lots from them and never ever been stung, even if you are you're probably still getting a massive bargain.

In future though – Id consider making separate orders from DX – remember the post is free. They'll even post over a $1 mount for free.

evel_kneivel
    Free Member

Spot on. Just out of interest, on a £200 order, how much duty would you expect to pay IF you did get hit?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘dealextreme import duty…’ is closed to new replies.