Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Deadpool 2
  • shermer75
    Free Member

Tried to add to the previous thread but it had already been closed!

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsUJwjhy6Vk[/video]

bikebouy
    Free Member

I quite enjoyed the first..

shermer75
    Free Member

I loved the first! This is one of those trailers that don’t actually show you any of the film though, a bit like the new Thor one. Must be a Marvel thing!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Logan at the cinema in the background. Clever stuff!

shermer75
    Free Member

So many layers! 😆

mattyfez

I’m bored to death of comic book movies, the watchmen was good but that’s about it.

martymac

First one was great, genuine lol on many occasions.
    I will go and see this for sure.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I’m bored to death of comic book movies

Please accept a full refund.

the watchmen was good

I found it rather dull and contrived. Opinions, eh? 🙂

Cougar

Logan at the cinema in the background. Clever stuff!

A version of this teaser ran at the start of Logan in the cinema, which might be why.

CountZero

I found it rather dull and contrived. Opinions, eh?

Contrived? The comic series were ground-breaking in many ways, and the film is remarkably faithful to the comics, which is remarkable in itself.
    Loved that trailer ^^, very funny, I laughed solidly through the first one, hope this one is at least as good.

mikey74
    Free Member

The first one was superb: a real taste of something different in an overloaded genre.

Hopefully this one will be good as well.

So why come on a thread talking about comic book movies?

PS: I enjoyed Watchmen too. I even saw it at a pre-showing down Shaftesbury Avenue

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Love the Logan Piss taking at the end..
    All he has to wear is a vest and a pair of Levi’s.. 😆

mrlebowski
    Free Member

Very meh….

Still, it might be better than the 1st one..

FWIW I really liked Watchmen!

mattyfez

So why come on a thread talking about comic book movies?

Because most are just Hollywood mediocrity with lots of special effects to make up for it, you can’t cover a bad story with explosions and witty one liners.

Some are quite fun though, the one with Nicholas cage and his kid, it was so memorable I can’t remember what it was called.

legend
    Free Member

The first movie was half an hour or so of good followed by a pretty poor standard action hero tale. The wee spin-off videos were better than the actual movie imo. Obvs can’t exactly tell anything different from that trailer.

It certainly ain’t no Guardians of the Galaxy

vongassit
    Free Member

I don’t know it just doesnt get me. I cant say I laughed that much at the first one, obviously getting old as I largely found it stupid. One thing I’ve learned from cinemas is I tend to laugh when no one else does.

Best one was watching that pile a turd “Lost in space” When the ship blew up with the family in, Laughter explosion ensued , awkwardness followed as in a packed cinema, nobody else got the joke 😳

mattyfez

I actually did enjoy guardians of the galaxy, for my sins, but part of me doesn’t want to like it. Because it’s sooo cheeeeeesy lol

Pook

“SHUT IT STAN LEE”

mikewsmith
    Free Member

First Deadpool was great, laugh out loud and far enough up the scale to take you in as part of the joke. Damm good entertainment.
    Critically it’s shown that you don’t need to make PG-13 Superhero films and probably helped get Logan funded.
    Marvel still has it right, someway towards the cheese but good fun all the way. DC are just not getting it at the moment.

I’m bored of Rom Coms, Bro movies and those crap formuleric comedies with nothing going on so I just avoid seeing them.

bigdean

you can’t cover a bad story with explosions and witty one liners

Some directors have made quite a lot of money doing just that..

Thing with deadpool is that it got people to realise superhero movies dont have to be for kids.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Deadpool 2’ is closed to new replies.