Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • De Niro and Phoenix.. hoping for a classic
  • DezB
    Free Member

Can’t wait for this

rumbledethumps
    Free Member

Looks brilliant Dez. Looking forward to the Irishman too.

colournoise

Either going to be amazing, or completely awful. Ought to be great given Phoenix’s talent…

I hope the trailer’s holding something back.

MSP

De Niro’s track record over the past 20 years has been awful, a career of 2 halves from fantastic to cringe worthy. He seems intent on trashing his own legacy so I don’t hold out much hope for any film he is now in.

The trailer doesn’t look good, we know Pheonix can play oddball characters, but that isn’t enough.

Drac

Yup it’s showing good potential.

hols2
    Free Member

De Niro’s track record over the past 20 years has been awful, a career of 2 halves from fantastic to cringe worthy.

I heard that he has financial commitments so he needs steady cashflow. He’ll take whatever rubbish turns up to pay the bills, then once that’s taken care of, something decent if possible. If that’s true, it’s a bit sad, but at least he’s not deluding himself about what he’s doing.

handybar
    Free Member

The Irishman from what I’ve seen has the making to be a great unintended comedy.

DezB
    Free Member

Trailer looks great to me. Its the films that’ve let Bobby down, not the other way round. This one’s gonna be great. No cgi garbage, just a Joker character film.

plus-one

Looks ace

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘De Niro and Phoenix.. hoping for a classic’ is closed to new replies.