Viewing 9 posts - 81 through 89 (of 89 total)
  • Daytime Arseholes – a rant.
  • Inbred456
    Free Member

If you think it’s bad on a weekday try going to Asda after midnight and it’s like night of the living dead with the disadvantage of isles full of cages of unopened stock.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Aisles not isles. It’s like the living dead are posting now…

martinhutch

If you think daytime is bad, just wait around until the poor employee has to fill up the reduced shelf with nearly out of date stuff you would never normally eat.

GlennQuagmire
    Free Member

It’s like the living dead are posting now…

Yup, and there correcting are bad spilling and grammer what were making. 😉

eddiebaby
    Free Member

🤦🏻‍♀️

joshvegas
    Free Member

If you think daytime is bad, just wait around until the poor employee has to fill up the reduced shelf with nearly out of date stuff you would never normally eat.

I have worn a path to the refucedvsection in my normal tescos. Its normally got goid gtuff. Rack of lamb steaks from the counter etc the baying hordes are fighting over dairelee lunchables and mathesons snack thing and have no idea of thd bounty. The trick is to go in from the side, get an ankle against the trolley bumper rail build up some speed and wedge your way in across the front of everyone, go fast and take calculated gamble on what isn’t branded. Once extracated have a look see, if its rubbish just launch it back over their heads.

The other day however it was mental the shelf stacker(presume under punishment for some minor misdemeanor) got her trolley across the front of the shelves to restrict access. A crowd was forming there was a tension in the air the employee was brandishing a pack of sausage rolls and was looking pretty triggerhappy… I sacked it off didnt have appropriate ppe.

rmacattack
    Free Member

Went into an O2 phone store yesterday, the store is about 6m square. 5 hipster lads as staff. Only me in the store. Not one of them looked up from their phones or acknowledged i was in the store until I had to go over and stand looking lost at the till until they caught on I was there.

dannyh
    Free Member

Went into an O2 phone store yesterday, the store is about 6m square. 5 hipster lads as staff. Only me in the store. Not one of them looked up from their phones or acknowledged i was in the store until I had to go over and stand looking lost at the till until they caught on I was there.

These are the occasions where I walk out, get home, then compose an email to their head office suggesting that it isn’t a good idea for a retailer to employ staff who regard customers as a hindrance and stating the date and time of my ‘experience’ so there can be little doubt who was on shift.

ransos
    Free Member

you think it’s bad on a weekday try going to Asda after midnight

You’re the author of your own misfortune.

Viewing 9 posts - 81 through 89 (of 89 total)

The topic ‘Daytime Arseholes – a rant.’ is closed to new replies.