Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Daylight meteorite?
  • zippykona

Coming in to land and I was looking at a bright turquoise plane with the sun glinting off it.
    Then it exploded into 5 turquoise streaks with a white plume at the end.
    I’m assuming meteorite ,what does the bright turquoise colour indicate?

muddy@rseguy

Aliens, Obvs.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    zippykona

We were landing in St Lucia

alpin
    Free Member

#humblebrag

zippykona

#humblebrag

Before flying on to Mustique!

jkomo

Were you by any chance smoking the good shit before this happened?

maccruiskeen

Turquoise is more likely to be lizards than aliens 🙂

slowoldman

Magnesium I believe.

qwerty
    Free Member

Surely if you were looking at a bright turquoise plane that exploded into five turquoise streaks I’d assume that the plane had blown up and the turquoise streaks were bits of the plane. However if probing was involved that may change things…

Wally

Copper is responsible for many Blues, Turquoise is copper sulphate. Transition element with variable oxidation states and some such shizzle. The colour you are seeing are from excited electrons given energy from the friction and falling back to ground state, releasing energy in the visible electromagnetic spectrum. E=hf.

What is more interesting is that most animals have blood based on Iron and red, some have blood based on copper and blue, Octopus and crustaceans, the horseshoe crab has the most amazing blood and it’s a survivor.

zippykona

Surely if you were looking at a bright turquoise plane that exploded into five turquoise streaks I’d assume that the plane had blown up and the turquoise streaks were bits of the plane.

The fact that all the bits went down rather than in all directions made it immediately obvious that it wasn’t a plane.

singletrackmind

Ball of plane piss falling off a plane at a higher altitude
    Then exploding as it drops into smaller chunks of plane piss ad it expanded on heating in the thicker air.
    The blue is the elsan blue toilet duck stuff they liberally apply to the system
    Hence blue plane piss. Maybe.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.