Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • David Shayler looses it biiig style
  • grievoustim
    Free Member

this story (and pictures) are really quite incredible – I love how the mail have given the shots a "glamour" angle
    Former Spy and whistleblower David Shayler becomes a transvestite squatter and decides he's the chosen one

HeathenWoods
    Free Member

Life's a riot with spy vs. spy 😀

'We have a plan to save the world in four months by growing hemp. If we all started growing this plant we could be free, which is why they have made it illegal to stop people gaining freedom.'

Well, he clearly has a path that he's enjoying following. I can't wait to hear the response from the 'Turth' movement which, I suspect, will claim he was a deep agent all along and was out to discredit them 🙂

scaredypants

you would though, right ??

Steve-Austin
    Free Member

nice legs

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

(Mr MC posting) a pretty sad story of someone's breakdown and mental decline, and the Mail has followed the path of the early episodes of talent contests, by proving its still considered acceptable to mock the afflicted.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bedlam

"In the 18th century people used to go to Bedlam to stare at the lunatics. For a penny one could peer into their cells, view the freaks of the "show of Bethlehem" and laugh at their antics, generally of a sexual nature or violent fights. Entry was free on the first Tuesday of the month. Visitors were permitted to bring long sticks with which to poke and enrage the inmates. In 1814 alone, there were 96,000 such visits"

Good to see society has developed. Now the Mail and ITV/Simon Cowell mean you can enjoy the same thrill from the comfort of your living room.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘David Shayler looses it biiig style’ is closed to new replies.