Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Dashboard cam recommendations
  • iain1775
    Free Member

Watching this road rage programme on BBC got me rethinking something I considered a while ago (on a recent trip to Hong Kong I noticed a lot of cars had one and seemed a good idea)
    So any recommendations for something compact, easy to use, ideally that records automatically and overwrites data unless you choose to save it
    Don’t want to spend a fortune and ideally don’t want a load of wires trailing around the dash

somouk
    Free Member

I use a Roadhawk DC1 but a friend has just ordered one of these which are apparently very good:

Jason
    Free Member

I recently bought a Mobius dash cam for my car. It is pretty small, and with a bit of thought the wiring can be hidden away. Mine is setup to constantly record when the engine is on, and it just over writes the oldest data. If I want to save some footage, it is just one button press.

Setup is a bit more fiddly than some of the more expensive units, but once set up you can just leave it permanently in the car.

I did look at more expensive options , but decided all I actually wanted was something to capture video footage, which the Mobius does really well.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Dashboard cam recommendations’ is closed to new replies.