Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Darts
  • hammy7272
    Free Member

Anyone else loving the darts this year? The standard of the up and coming players is pretty good. I think Lewis has a good chance of winning and the young lad Ricky Evans looks exciting.

pete68
    Free Member

Yep,watched some every night so far. There were some dull games last night though. Think Lewis will win this year.

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

I’m in the Netherlands watching the final with the girlfriend’s folks. Don’t know who to support, Wright (please can someone post his head tattoo??!) or Van Gerwen! I think the Dutchy is gonna win though :\

CountZero

I truly can’t get my head around the yelling, screaming, and banner-waving that’s going on, all for some fat blokes chucking pointy bits of metal at a board on the wall. Just preposterous.

brakes
    Free Member

have you been CountZero? you can’t help but get involved with the show.
    gutted I couldn’t go this year as it’s just up the road from me.

grtdkad

Darts? Yelling? Screaming? http://youtu.be/JxQswJiAj2I

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

Wright is making an EPIC comeback attempt! High drama!

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

….yeah, shouldn’t have written that…

🙂

thorlz
    Free Member

Unlucky Peter. Good game though, thoroughly enjoyed it.
    I was brought up with dart and always love it, think it is where I learnt to count.
    No doubt someone one will be on they say it’s not a real sport. In many ways they are right. Its not so much physical but very pressure intensive. If you have a bad spell on the football pitch you can hide a bit or be subbed. Can’t really do that when your on a stage. Same for snooker I guess.

thegreatape
    Free Member

I only saw the celebrity one with George Dawes off Shooting Stars and that Aussie fashion journalist from the Channel 4 C&C shows.

michaelmcc
    Free Member

Anyone got a link to watch it live if its still on?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Darts’ is closed to new replies.