Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Dartmoor riders…
  • qwerty
    Free Member

… i’m down at the inlaws next week (Kingsbridge), anyone got a midweek or weekend (27/28th) ride planned i could tag along on???

Cheers

sharki
    Free Member

Think some of them have gone to the alps..

If no offers i could jump on a train and bob down for a bit of riding, in fact i think next weekend is free.

Si lives in Kingsbridge and should be back by then, so i’ll look out for him on Msn and give him the heads up.

qwerty
    Free Member

cheers Sharki, its Si’s travel back weekend from the alps so he’s not around.

if you fancy the train journey i could pick you up from the station?

any other STWers fancy a Dartmoor ride on the 27th or 28th June?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    snaps
    Free Member

I’ll be around then – time & place?

qwerty
    Free Member

errrrrr… i should point out to those that don’t know me that i’m not a yocal and am trawling for a guide but will pay in kind with beer and cake

😉

qwerty
    Free Member

hey Snaps, TBC, which options are best? and we’ll confirm later

snaps
    Free Member

Plenty to choose from on the south east moor but the good stuffs between Bovey Tracy & South Brent

sharki
    Free Member

I can do a few dartmoor loops of me heed, but not at the same pace as that ride on the Tox we did, i seem to remember it being balls out for a few hrs…SS on Dartmoor might be a leisurely pace 😉

qwerty
    Free Member

Sharki – SS leisurely pace is fine by me (i won’t be on my CX though!!!), i could collect you from Newton Abbot???

Bovey Tracey area works for me.

Sat or Sun and 10am meet??? where???

sharki
    Free Member

I’ll not be able to confirm till midweek.

But will certainly be up for a ride with you whilst your down this way and it’s a chance to get to Si’s to look at a job.

eviljoe
    Free Member

Qwerty,

Might be doing a few evening rides midweek – anything to get out of Devonport – will keep you posted!

Del

you’d be able to swing by mine as well then?
    sorry i’ve not got back to you before – ssuk and verbier ganging up on me….

slugwash
    Free Member

Qwerty, How about an evening ride somewhere between The Avon Dam and Postbridge? I might have to be up at the Powdermills outdoor centre one or two evenings next week so I was planning to do a ride up there anyway. A night ride up the old tramway to Redlake is also a possibility.

I might be up for a weekend ride on Dartmoor on the 26th/27th I’ll just have to check the domestic calendar to see if I’m free 😉

BTW, if you’re easily offended/intimidated then avoid Kingsbridge town centre next Wednesday lunchtime. I’ve got to have a tooth extracted and will be swearing & snarling at any vacuous, meandering, half-wit tourists who dare dawdle into my path as I head back up the hill from the dentists 😉

EDIT * Eviljoe, just seen your post. You up for an evening ride too then?

sharki
    Free Member

Yes Del and yours..

Enjoy the trip.

qwerty
    Free Member

sharki / snaps / others cool, looks like a rides on the way 😀

slugwash / eviljoe – sounds good

whilst i’m at the inlaws my www access is via local library so heres my e.mail:

martinddd AT hotmail.co.uk

i’m heading down tomorrow and will check this thread periodically however if your a definate e.mail me i’ll then forward my mobile no for last min text message updates

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Dartmoor riders…’ is closed to new replies.