Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Dartmoor
  • immybob
    Free Member

Hello all,

I am looking to head out onto the Moor next Monday to do the ride in the latest edition. Only thing is that I have never ever been there before and I have no idea of the route… Is there anyone out there that has done the ride and can help me please.? Or is there anywhere on the internet that anyone knows about that I can download and print the route from.? Thanks.

Del

hmm

jam-bo

Moors is closed mondays.

immybob
    Free Member

Is that serious.!?

aleonardwilliams
    Free Member

yep, it’s to let the ponys recover after being photo’d over the weekend.

immybob
    Free Member

Brilliant and Hilarious… C£%Ts… Thanks for your help.

sbd16v
    Free Member

Whats the latest edition ?

Im riding on the moors tonight but that prob dont help lol

julioflo
    Free Member

Must go find latest edition of Mag.
    Has Dartmoor suddenly become Radulous?

maxtorque

I’m going to be doing so Dartmoor exploring next week, but unfortunately not until at least weds, sorry.

dexa

Its a cracking route, but a tough one with some steep climbs. It consumed over 5 hours of our day, at the end of which a few pints were consumed at the Ring of Bells in the village of North Bovey, also a good place to eat and sleep. OS map – OL28 may be of some use!!

immybob
    Free Member

It looks like a total Beast.! I went out and rode 32 miles in the Peaks yesterday and it was epic… Doing the Dyfi in a couple of weeks so looking to get the miles in before-hand…

agentdagnamit
    Free Member

Thanks, enjoyed this short thread a lot. Maybe stop at Haldon and stay off the moors, or at least follow Del’s link.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Dartmoor’ is closed to new replies.