Darkside Bianchi Via Nerone 7

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Darkside Bianchi Via Nerone 7

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Darkside Bianchi Via Nerone 7
  • jonk

Bianchi Via Nerone 7 Sora 2011 model
    Hydro formed aluminium frame
    Carbon fork
    120mm stem
    440mm bars
    31.6 seat-post
    Jalco rims on cartridge bearing novatec hubs
    Vittoria Zafiro slick tyres in white
    Sora STI’s
    Sora front and rear mechs
    Tiagra 12-25 cassette
    FSA 50/37 compact crankset 172.5

I have owned this from september 2011 and selling due to an upgrade. This is from the Bianchi C2C range which is more of a relaxed bike and is able to fit mud guards and up to 28mm tyres.

i have recently fitted a new chain and it had a Shimano un55 bottom bracket fitted by the shop.

Its in really good condition there are few marks on the frame its only really been used in the dry.

I have the receipt and warranty card from when i bought it.

Retailed for £699 new

Asking for £450 open to offers and viewing – located bolton / wigan area- email in profile

Photos here

Hi Jonk,
    That’s a nice looking bike – love the white tyres.
    Can I ask how tall you are, as I’m looking for a road bike but I think 57cm is a bit too big for me at 5’11.

Also, I’m bloody miles away on the South Coast, so would you consider shipping?

I’m 5′ 11 too and it fits perfect i have an inside leg of 33inch. I had a size up before i bought it and its replacement is also a 57cm. I would consider shipping but would have to enquire on how much fully insured shipping will be for you.

That’s awesome, I’ve mailed you too so you’ve got my address. I’m in Hove BTW.

I’ll take this off you for £400 plus shipping,

How do you want paying, I can do PayPal or bank safer if you wish ?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Darkside Bianchi Via Nerone 7’ is closed to new replies.