Viewing 4 posts - 81 through 84 (of 84 total)
  • Dark Side – Best Bike on an unlimited budget?
  • Rik
    Free Member

This bike for me –

http://blackmountaincycles.blogspot.com/2011/04/its-like-church-but-better.html

But would swap the groupset for Campag

bikebouy
    Free Member

Slightly OT, them there Lightweights,
    little story attached to those, if I may.. Once the Z5 was ordered I’d already taken the 7900 off my Orca and decided to fit that to the Z, well my mate was off to USA for a shoot (he’s a model, yup one of “those”) anyhoo’s he was shopping around for some bike bits and came up with 2 sets of them there Lightweights, I bought a pair cos’ at the time they were uber bling and supposed to be good. Well I’m not dissing them, they’re good if you can keep on top of them (hahaha( The FFWD’s were bought in Belgium whilst there last year doing the P-R Sportive, seemed like the right thing to throw on the Z whilst there and the Lightweights stayed in the van, couldn’t trust them see.. But I’ve some decent Reynolds too.. never tried the Zipps nor Enve but both look mucho coolio.. And BTW the FFWD’s have yet to be trued up this year… ha, I’ll probably bust a spoke this w/e saying that..

findo_gask
    Free Member

flyingfox
    Free Member

Look 695 without a doubt in my mind.

Viewing 4 posts - 81 through 84 (of 84 total)

The topic ‘Dark Side – Best Bike on an unlimited budget?’ is closed to new replies.