Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Dark Side attire
  • philconsequence
    Free Member

went for first road ride this morning, cheap lild/aldi lycra bottoms and a DHB underlayer for my top half. no weird looks from other riders on the road, just polite early morning nods 🙂

bratty

Wearing a world champions jersey, or a yellow tour replica may invite a race, but to be honest, I have never heard any roadies saying anything about other riders clothing. However I have noticed king of the mountain’s jerseys are very often worn by men with big beer bellies…..

StefMcDef
    Free Member

+1 for DhB bibs/tights. Good value, as Wiggle seem to have it on special offer a lot of the time, and well made.

Remember and order a size up if you’re going for anything svelte and Italian.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    brooess
    Free Member

There’s a reason why roadies wear lycra… and after a few decent length rides you’ll realise why + no-one else rightly cares.
    It’s comfy basically

Duggan

As far as the general public are concerned, imo once you are engaged in an ‘activity’ like running or cycling you are pretty much invisible to them.

If you are out running or cycling than nobody looks twice at you, I’ve given up worrying about how I look when I’m out.

TiRed

pearl izumi, great kit, mid price. Two cuts (elite/pro is for the whippets). I have a Sky Rainforest replica kit, which is comfortable and shows my support and I shall be wearing it at the final Time Trial in Chartres 😉

Black with white is very flattering and popular at the moment. I also swear by bibknicks (3/4 length shorts) Very versatile given this “summer”

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Dark Side attire’ is closed to new replies.