Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Danny MacAskill – New video June 09 – he’s a popstar!
  • Crell
    Free Member

Well almost. He’s the “star” of the new Doves video.

Travis

yep, you can see it here on youtube

Edit – sorry C, YT didn’t show when I first looked at your link

thepurist

There’s gonna be complaints – no lights, no reflectors, riding on the pavement, no high viz jacket…. Duffy’s Coke ad has set a bad example!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    theflatboy
    Free Member

i like Doves a lot, and of course i like the riding of mr macaskill. that’s a a rubbish video, though!

Crell
    Free Member

i like Doves a lot, and of course i like the riding of mr macaskill. that’s a a rubbish video, though!

Agreed on all counts. Now if they’d only put Susan Boyle on MacAskill’s bike…

theflatboy
    Free Member

the video reminds me of this:

and not, as you can probably guess, in a good way!

(you’ll have to watch at least 30 seconds of the link above to understand why!)

Trimix
    Free Member

Cool………….whats it all about then ?

Jamie
    Free Member

#
    theflatboy:

Agreed. It is like some nob at an production company, in their usual daily trawl of youtube to steal other peoples ideas, saw how many hits Danny’s vid had got and proceeded to shoe horn something together.

RealMan
    Free Member

Yeah, rubbish music video. Decent skills, and the songs alright, but they just dont go together.

Surfr
    Free Member

I really liked the cinematography of it. Maybe I’m just odd.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Danny MacAskill – New video June 09 – he’s a popstar!’ is closed to new replies.