Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Danny Mac getting dirty….
  • matt_outandabout

I know it is an advert for an overpriced rompa suit – but it’s the kind of riding I like.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Pratting about on bikes in the rain

Awesome.

Houns

I like the idea of the all in one, ideal for grim conditions

leffeboy

brilliant, wants.  Suspect there might be much sweatiness involved if there is much climbing but still likes

globalti
    Free Member

What a great ad!

dryroasted
    Free Member

wow nearly £400 for a onesie

matt_outandabout

Pratting about on bikes in the rain

Awesome.

Nail on the head, cap’n.

metcalt

Good job he has plenty of 510s available to him, they’ll take ages to dry out after riding in that stream 🙂

bikebouy
    Free Member

You lot wear too much clothing.

And the bloke on the yellow bike is quickerer than the bloke on the grey bike, and he doesn’t fall off neiverz.

Still a fun few mins vid though.

choppersquad
    Free Member

Enjoyed that.

Just nice seeing mates having a great time on bikes whatever the weather.

What it’s all about really.

roverpig

A very effective advert it is too.

Just wish I could fall half as well as that.

wobbliscott
    Free Member

Yuk, looks like a right sweat bag. Might as well just get rained on you’d end up as damp at the end of it. Never had a breathable jacket that is breathable enough, so a boil in the bag onesie doesn’t appeal…especially at Endura pricing.

Nice vid as always though.

joshvegas
    Free Member

Even if it wasn’t waterproof it would be great to keep thr filth off.

roverpig

I’m not so keen on the onesie, but it has made me think again about waterproof trousers. Something tight enough round the calves not to flap and tough enough on the rear not to fall apart in a few weeks, could be just the ticket for a Scottish winter. Peel them off at the end of the ride and at least I wouldn’t have to walk back into the house/shops/cafe looking like the creature from the swamp.

kenneththecurtain
    Free Member

That looks grim. It’d need to be a good way below zero for me to not be a horrific sweaty mess riding in that.

lister

My boss has just bought a Dirtlje dirtsuit. Same idea but only shorts. He’s got the thin, cheap one, big cent zips down the sides. Hasn’t had a chance to ride it in proper filth yet but it looks pretty good and packs down small.

I’d like to try the pro version, looks brill for damp cold days as well as full on rain.

https://www.dirtlej.com/clothing

stevedoc
    Free Member

Its not a ride unless you have to chisel dried shite of your legs after .Great vid though

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Not particularly expensive when you consider the number of 300 odd quid jackets there are around.

Some of my mates that golf have 500 quid worth of Galvin Green waterproofs, yet still won’t walk onto the first tee if it’s raining! 🤣

dawson

Cheap waterproof jacket and overtrousers from regatta or somewhere, that don’t matter if they get ripped would do the same and just hose them off when you get home

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

total waste of money and resources. the end is nigh…!

nice vid though

dumbbot
    Free Member

Is that Aberfoyle?

matt_outandabout

Yessir

DezB
    Free Member

but it’s the kind of riding I like.

Yeah, I’d like it more if I could get anyway near close to it’s goodness! Nice vid. The advert side is lost on me. (I am TJ)

Beagleboy

Ha! I was thinking it was Aberfoyle as well. I remember riding down a trail there one winter where the conversation went along the lines of…

Beagy: Are you sure this is the actual trail? Because I think we’re in a large stream.

Crispin: Yep, this is the trail

Beagy: Are you really sure?

Crispin: Erm no. Hang on a minute, I think we’re in a stream.

The advert’s brilliant, really liked it, but I agree with some of the comments above about it looking like a sweatsuit. Unless it’s made of string vest material, I think I’d pass out within five minutes of wearing it.

Here’s a picture of me, just having got to the lab in my Hi-Vis, Glasgow weatherproof, cycling kit. It’s a bit sweaty when all zipped up, especially once we realised it’s actually supposed to have an airline attached to it.

paton
    Free Member

Northwind

What’s the tune there? I know it, in fact I’m pretty sure I own it but I can’t place it

ta11pau1

Insta-sub.

DezB
    Free Member

Does he really say “I can’t **** wait”?

Superficial
    Free Member

No. He says “I can’t flipping wait” as he does a flip. Cheesy AF but I’m still massively jealous of the guy.

DezB
    Free Member

ah, makes a lot more sense! I blame ipad speaker 😊

StirlingCrispin

It was a trail down a stream!

Northwind

He says flipping all the time in videos not because he does flips, but because he’s not usually allowed to swear. In person, and especially riding, he’s a sweary man. It’s like Guy Martin’s “by eck”, it’s the only way he can get through a sentence without saying ****

thestabiliser
    Free Member

I’m going to go out and ride my bike like an eejit this weekend, after that. Won’t be buying a sweat romper though

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)

The topic ‘Danny Mac getting dirty….’ is closed to new replies.