Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Dance club options for Manchester 26th-29th dec
  • turneround

He missus and I have a few kid free nights planned between Xmas and new yr (I know, but it’s the only days we can get free) We’re planning a few nights of debauchery and are looking for a good night out to a club playing class electronica (having been ye olde travellers to renaissance and cream back in the day). Anyone still got their finger on the pulse and could offer some suggestions?
    Cheers

spacey

Warehouse project have nights on around that time, tickets go quick, top place though.

itlab
    Free Member

You might struggle, a lot of the big nights will stop just before Xmas when the students go home and start up on the 31st when they start to come back.

Normally I’d suggest hidden, the white hotel or WHP but none of them have anything on between new year and Xmas at the moment and I suspect it will stay that way.

acidchunks

Electric Chair End of Year Riot @ Hidden

https://www.skiddle.com/news/all/Electric-Chair-unveils-End-Of-Year-Riot-line-up/54219/

Great tunes and a proper party crowd (unlike WHP you won’t feel like you’ve walked into a youth club)

turneround

Nice one guys…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Dance club options for Manchester 26th-29th dec’ is closed to new replies.