Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • damn those pesky police…
  • TurnerGuy
    Free Member
    timidwheeler

WTF?

Cougar

Murder *and* castration? Surely the former would preclude a requirement for the latter?

What were they going to do, sell them on eBay?

Weird.

piemonster

😯

Not sure if I’m appalled or disappointed

davidjones15
    Free Member

Not sure if I’m appalled or disappointed

I know. I didn’t think anyone read The Sun these days either.

alfabus
    Free Member

Top photo journalism though, to manage to get a picture of him punching himself in the balls. Very pertinent 🙂

binners

are said to have been hired to carry out the twisted killing by Dana Martin – who is serving 978 years in prison for rape and murder.

He must have been doing an awful lot of raping and murdering to get nearly 1000 years! 😯

D0NK

After abducting the superstar it is said the pair intended to kill him strangling him with a necktie, after having mutilated him with the shears.

see cougar they aren’t complete idiots

cynic-al
    Free Member

What dance move is Beiber doing in that pic? 😮

hammyuk
    Free Member

Now thats a damn shame…..

monkeysfeet
    Free Member

I bet they would have got away with it, if it wasnt for those pesky kids!!!

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

I didn’t think anyone read The Sun these days either.

I don’t but I saw this story on the front page when I went into the grocers, and it made me think how lucky we were at our works christmas do this year:

Gangnam Style dance kills dad at work Christmas party

the Bieber story was linked to on the right.

atlaz
    Free Member

He must have been doing an awful lot of raping and murdering to get nearly 1000 years! 😯

The odd thing is there’s no mention of this bloke except in relation to the Bieber thing that I can find. You’d assume he’d make a splash somewhere on the net with that sort of sentence. It all comes from some local news station in New Mexico. Got to wonder if it’s a hoax.

geordiemick00
    Free Member

He must have been doing an awful lot of raping and murdering to get nearly 1000 years!

I don’t normally gamble but I’d shove a tenner on this fella not making the end of his sentence…

D0NK

Gangnam Style dance kills dad at work Christmas party

I presume he died from too much vigorous activity while suffering from a medical condition or while being overweight and unfit. Bit harsh blaming korean pop music for it.

franksinatra

are said to have been hired to carry out the twisted killing by Dana Martin – who is serving 978 years in prison for rape and murder

I love the fact that the sentence is so precise. Why not just round it up or call it ‘whole life’? I doubt anyone thinks ‘just as well he got 978 years, I would have been gutted if he only got 900!’

TurnerGuy
    Free Member
    timidwheeler

A quick Google failed to find any mention of him before this story, which I agree with Atlas is a bit strange.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘damn those pesky police…’ is closed to new replies.