Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 50 total)
  • Damm it's hot!
  • grahamh
    Free Member

So warm, I’ve put the red wine in the fridge to cool down a bit..

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

90º+ here in sunny That London. What a massive jump in temperature in just a couple of days.

So hot I’m sitting here stark naked. 🙂

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

*turns off spycam*

skiboy
    Free Member

it’s been 29-30 here all day,

woburn was warm this morning, stinking of pine sap and sperm trees (honeysuckle), got covered in cuts from
    the brambles, stung by the nettles and finally soaked by the big puddles and covered in mud,

pretty much a perfect sunday morning ride 😀

donsimon
    Free Member

38ºC officially and the car showed 40ºC+ this morning. Hot? Hot my ar5e! MTFU! 😉

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Lovely, if rather tropical feeling in the woods as the recent rain evaporated out of the mud.

The over-growth is getting on my nerves tho – rampant bracken grabbed a handlebar and threw me off the bike at one point.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

At one stage this afternoon it was 32ºC in Croydon. Luckily many of Croydon’s residents can cope with higher temperatures, must be a struggle for any anglo-saxons who get caught out in it though ……..generally they put their shorts on, and take their tee shirts off, when it’s 10 degrees above freezing.

ciderinsport
    Free Member

Blinkin foggy this morning, but hot hot hot now! luvin it 😆

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Oh Joy of Joys; I’ve discovered a Walls Solero in the freezer! 😀

I’ll have it after me pizza and Top Gear.

scaredypants

is it a mango one fred ?

gis it, go on 😛

Sue_W
    Free Member

Too hot even in the summery-ist of summer dresses … shouldn’t have cooked a hot dinner – salad would have been a much better idea.

emma82
    Free Member

Tis lush! Although rode for 5 hrs today, uber paranoid about tan lines on top half with wedding coming up so covered up top every 30 mins, completely forgot my legs which are now patterned with sunburn from bits that were protected by mud 😀 Plus got stuck down a bridal way which can’t have been used in ages cos there was lots of brambles so now my arms look like I’ve been in a fight with a cat 🙁 love this weather though

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

mango ones are luuuush

Just louched downtown on me roady to enjoy the evening light on the cathedral – blinkin ek, Glasto is loud this year! Some serious bass and drums rolling over the hills. Reckon it’s that Beyonce burd.

darrell
    Free Member

14 C here

and thats the best its been all summer

fortunately im off to Spitzerbergen on tuesday – cant be any worse

40mpg

Went down the beach to find visibility about 30ft (yes really!), could see the mist boiling past. Perfect day 1 mile inland.

Burned off after about an hour but some amazing views of the Purbecks peeping over the sea fog. Spent loads of time in the water with the kids, wetsuits compulsory still though!

elaineanne
    Free Member

its hot day cos its my birthday….. 😉 :mrgreen:

emma82
    Free Member

Happy birthday!

scaredypants

OK elaine anne – I’ll let you have fred’s solero

(happy birthday!)

Rockhopper
    Free Member

This is nothing, I’ve just come home from Kandahar where its 44 degrees most days. No mountain biking out there though 🙁

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I spose I can sacrifice my Solero, seeing as it’s Elaine Anne’s birthday. 🙂

midlifecrashes

Just back from a day in Scarborough, fantastic. Happy Birthday EA.

emma82
    Free Member

Ohhhhh I want a solero too 🙁 Ive got a feast in the freezer but just had scampy and chips so now im too full 🙁

elaineanne
    Free Member

cheers guys…just supping a sherry and birthday cake now…lol its almost 10pm and its still god dam too hot…lol 😉

emsz
    Free Member

So hot I’m sitting here stark naked.

bleeerrghhh.

Happy birthday !! :mrgreen:

Gf fell asleep in the garden while I was out cycling, my neck’s a bit pink, her back is RED! soaking up the aftersun like a sponge. She’s got a right pout on. 😆

rOcKeTdOg

Plus got stuck down a bridal way

is that where you’re getting married?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Too hot even in the summery-ist of summer dresses

Go naked Sue. It’s ‘For The Win’, as they say on tinternets.

bleeerrghhh.

Why is my nudity such an abhorrent thing to people? I mean, Emsz; I’m not like some of the bloaty porkers on here, I’m well buff.

Buff, in the buff.

emsz
    Free Member

s’ok elf I’ve been in my bra and pants since I got back from cycling, had shower, started to get dressed, couldn’t be arsed. 😆

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

What’s the point in putting clothes on in this heat?

Had to remember to put some shorts on to water my plants on the balcony though. I don’t think my neighbours are deserving of such delights…

Sue_W
    Free Member

‘Go naked’ … I’ll have you know we have standards here in Wales 🙂

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

No but seriously, clothes are naught but a hindrance and an annoyance in this heat.

Standards? In Wales?

Are you sure?? 😯

emsz
    Free Member

erm decency?

I don’t want to see everyones bits and bobs, thanks. Really, I mean there’s enough people about who look bad enough dressed. 😆

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

No fair enough spose you’re right.

Last chicken in Tescos. 😐

yossarian
    Free Member

Awesomely hot down on the Kent coast. Spent the whole day in the water, first at the beach, then in the humongous padding pool with the kids. Normally they are up at five, still sleeping when I left about 20 minutes ago. Knackered and glowing from the sun. Today’s looking like it will be even hotter, early finish today and then more of the same this arvo I reckon 🙂

emma82
    Free Member

Plus got stuck down a bridal way
    is that where you’re getting married?

😳 bridle

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

It is indeed warm in That London’s Famous City of Westminster. However, the real annoyone comes from my PA, currently on a few days in Spain. She’s just emailed to let me know that if it’s really urgent I can email her, but that reception is a little weak on the pool terrace….GRRRRRR!

(and before you ask, no, there will not be any pictures!)

iDave
    Free Member

Damm Fantastic it’s hot!

Let’s have no complaints about hot weather.

miaowing_kat
    Free Member

I hate you all.. 👿

NZCol

Firkin freezing here in NZ. About time you gave us summer back is it not ?

flip
    Free Member

Just got back from 40 mile road ride, yes it’s hot, but fantastic!!

We want more heat 😛

donsimon
    Free Member

Let’s have no complaints about hot warm weather.

😛

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘Damm it's hot!’ is closed to new replies.