Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Dalby video anyone
  • billysugger
    Free Member

Anyone as bored as me tonight?

My computer’s a pile. It took 10 hours to render this and I can never preview anything before hand, transitions cause it to crash. I also couldn’t get it to fill the screen no matter what changes to aspect ratio (etc) I made.

It’s kinda thrown together but it’s probably still just about better than Mamma Mia.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJ8En3LqsKs&list=UUNwwrC0iO7EF1OLpNjrl4NA&index=1&feature=plcp[/video]

robhenry85
    Free Member

i must be as bored as you, just watched it all the way though. good little vid that 😆

billysugger
    Free Member

Cheers rob. Watching it again reminds me how far ‘behind’ the bike I was. A passenger at times. More sleep needed next time and food, that helps

philpott
    Free Member

Might have to get myself there after watching that

billysugger
    Free Member

Do it. 22 miles of red to go at.

Shame it’s been so wet lately. Could have done with some different angles. Get’s a bit samesame after a few minutes.

I’d like to go for filming rather than riding with the proper camera one day just to see if I can put something good together.

tk46hal
    Free Member

I like Dalby and the video watching Die Hard 2 at the same time was great!

igm

Someone needs to tell you about Jingleby tea room. Nice video though.

senorj

Riding looked good.
    The music made me want to murder, so I turned it down.
    Nice one.

billysugger
    Free Member

The music made me want to murder, so I turned it down

😀

Thanks you lot, I was sure someone would rip me for something, there’s time yet I suppose. Anybody at Stainburn tomorrow?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Dalby video anyone’ is closed to new replies.