Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Dalby Singletraction dig day
  • Hobster
    Free Member

Does anyone have any information on the Singletraction dig day at Dalby tomorrow?

Looking to lend a hand and if someone could point me in the right direction of times, where to meet etc that would be great.

Thanks

Stevelol
    Free Member

It should be on their forum.

Hobster
    Free Member

Only a time on the forum. Think all the information is on a private facebook page.

unklehomered
    Free Member

Sorry about that, its to keep dig day info separate from general, STA info (on a different facebook page), but I thought you would still be able to see it, I’ll see if we can change the settings to make it visible.

People meet at the visitor centre cafe about 9:30, look for people in red or orange t-shirts. They will then drive up to the area they are working on.

I’ve posted up on the page so hopefully Mike or someone might bodge along and confirm that, but i’m 99.9%.

On the note of finding info, we’re review our web presence (forum etc) at the moment as the forum has fallen by the wayside with the facebook taking over, where were the first places you looked for info, so we can looking into putting something there. thanks, and hope you enjoy the dig day!

EDIT: I’ve had it confirmed, so get to the tree tops cafe by 9:30, and then just follow the group up the work site.

Hobster
    Free Member

Thanks for the info.

Had a look on the STA website first (front page and forum) and then the STA public facebook page.

unklehomered
    Free Member

Right, cheers.

unklehomered
    Free Member

Once you’ve attended a dig, you can request to join the Dalby group, but I’ll see if we can make the groups visible so people looking can see.

Hobster
    Free Member

Thanks, might even have to be stop being an antisocial luddite.

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

Hobster, request to join the group, SingletrAction Dalby Trail Crew.
    as above, the forum isn’t used that much anymore, in favour of Facebook.

Individual SingletrAction Trail Building Crew groups were made private so that only trail builders communicated on it specifically about trail building. Was done in response to the Gisburn pages that just ended up being 95% dross and junk, 5% trail building.
    Anyone interested can request to join the groups, IMO you don’t necessarily have to be an active trail builder, it just stops loads of junk posts appearing, we will keep them pure trail building chat on that specific location.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Dalby Singletraction dig day’ is closed to new replies.