Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Dakine Bladder Clips
  • oikeith

I have two Dakine bladders and have managed to lose the black clips which slide onto the top of the bladder to keep the water in and has a loop hole to attach the bladder to the pack.

Has anyone done similiar and found somewhere that stocks these? my googling has yielded no results and an email to Dakine has gone unanswered for a week now!

or alternatively, does anyone have an old bladder from a dakine riding pack and would like to sell me this clip?

z1ppy

Are you sure they are dakine and not Hydra-pak ones that Dakine use, instead of producing there own? I ask, as my Osprey pack uses a Hydra-pak branded bladder, with the black slide closure system.  I contacted Hydrapak a couple of month ago about the o-ring for the detachable tube and they were very helpful – I got send a whole new connector unit. IIRC these bladder have a lifetime warranty..

Email address: service@hydrapak.com

As a side note I did discovered last weekend that a Crud Buster down tube mudguard o-ring is an almost exact replica of the original hydrapak o-ring that holds the slide to the bladder.

oikeith

Are you sure they are Dakine and not Hydra-pak ones that Dakine use, instead of producing there own?

I think you are right, googling does suggest the bladder is made by someone else, i’ll fire them an email and see if they can help.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Dakine Bladder Clips’ is closed to new replies.