Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Daily Mail exposes Jon Snow…
  • silverpigeon
    Free Member

For the rampant cycling gangster he really is

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1297559/Drivers-beware-How-news-presenter-Jon-Snow-flouts-rules-cycle-safety.html?ITO=1490#ixzz0uo9iJDA0

My favourite quote from Mr B J Mann of Nottingham

He wants to strangle the arteries of the nation, through which the life blood of the economy is trying to flow, for cars, so that cyclists can have free rein on the roads motorists pay approaching £50 billion a year for in extra additional taxes, on top of their ordinary citizens taxes.

Sorry if I'm a bit late with this

jhw
    Free Member

I haven't seen anything on this here.

Do we know that Snow used to (and for all I know, still does) commute and mtb on an old RTS?

Onzadog
    Free Member

B J Mann is a well known nut job who always has something raving to say on the Nottingham Evening Post forums. Looks like he's branching out.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Drac
    locomotive

BJ Mann sounds like a character worth winding up. Ask him how much he charges…

Tyredocter
    Free Member

Daily Mail The CTC has numpties for a president and numpties for members [Though do know that not every member is a numpty]

belgianbob

I saw that (by accident, I'll add; I don't read the DM if I can help it) the other day.
    I was amused by the reporter's assertion that Snow's commuter bike was a 'mountain bike', despite what looked for all the world like 700c wheels.

The usual filth and nonsense from the "ban everything" corner, I'm afraid. The rest of the paper was just as bad.

EDIT: just looked at it online. Maybe it IS a mountainbike of sorts.

crazy-legs

Road.cc did a pretty good piss-take of it the other day

http://road.cc/content/news/20913-lawbreaker-shocking-truth-roadcc-staffers-ride-work

BigBikeBash
    Free Member

Daily Mail Song

Saw this today. I sure it has been around before but made me smile

cookeaa

Daily mail in minor character assassination Shocker!!!!

Silly monkey, he should have adhered rigidly to the rules of the road and all that if he’s going to get involved in the CTC and spouting off on road safety, then he needs to appear whiter than white…

However I’m pretty sure I see more dangerous drivers yapping on their mobiles now than ever though, perhaps we should have all of their offences documented and published too, seems fair enough to me…

simon_g

He recently put up a reward for his stolen bike – a titanium-framed Condor. Not sure what he's riding there but it looks 700c, not MTB.

And I'm a CTC numpty. Mainly because I wanted 3rd party cycle insurance and they have a less odious agenda than the London Cycle Campaign.

soobalias
    Free Member

i did read Snows reply the other day.

Daily Mail Fail (shocker)

I_did_dab
    Free Member

I just spent the best part of my train journey in slagging the Daily Mail, to friends, in relation to attitudes to cycling in town, then the bloke opposite very deliberately turned over his paper to reveal – you guessed it…
    It did make me smile – but not too obviously as he was bigger than me and looked a bit rough! 😆

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Daily Mail exposes Jon Snow…’ is closed to new replies.