Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • DadsTrackWord – Lego Dimensions?
  • Richie_B

Does anyone have any experience of Lego Dimensions? As far as I can see its a computer game designed to encourage you to buy expensive add-ons (but then I’m not 10). Is it playable with the basic set for long or are the additional sets essential?

Graham_Clark

You can get through the entire game with just the stock people/vehicle, but the other sets are needed to access extra levels and other areas…

Richie_B

Graham, do you have any idea how long it takes get through the game without additional sets (Sorry from previous experience lego games seem to have a short shelf life).

perchypanther
    Free Member

Don’t do it.  They lose interest quickly and the bits clog up your home forevermore

Any one interested in a bin bag full of Skylanders and Disney Infinity?

zilog6128

Not played it personally but I’ve bought a few add-ons just for the figures, dunno if it’s nearing the end of it’s life but there are often bargains online (new & eBay).

and the bits clog up your home forevermore

Yes but unlike that junk you bought the bits are basically normal Lego so can be used for building stuff!!

bigblackshed

Boy2 has it and has played it to death. He’s certainly had the money’s worth out of it. But he will play it until he has achieved everything, every trophy, every corner, absolutely everything.

If you treat it as a cocaine habit for children then you won’t be far off the point of it. But it’s better than Skylanders or Infinity.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘DadsTrackWord – Lego Dimensions?’ is closed to new replies.