Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Dads in Wakefield. .
  • adjustablewench
    Free Member

Asking for some close friends of mine – are their any dad’s groups in or around Wakefield.

My friends have a daughter who was born very early and has a few issues that keep them very busy.

They have arranged their week so they both are at home with her for a couple of days. However when dad has her he is at a bit of a loss in terms of groups and activities to do with her.

Does anyone know of any dad groups that he could go along to?

ton

contact Gingerbread.

my son had a lot of problems with his daughter when she was born.  gingerbread were very good.

Home

bazhall
    Free Member

I’m in Wakefield, I don’t know any groups that are for dad’s but When little Miss Hall was younger my other half and some times me took her to Jo Jingles at Manygates education centre it’s music based and good fun.

Your friend could have a look here.

adjustablewench
    Free Member

Thanks for the jingles recommendation- I shall point him in their direction.

And thanks Ton, I thought gingerbread was for single parents. They are married but split their working weeks to each spend time with her, I’ll have a look on the gingerbread site but I’m not sure if he’d be ‘allowed’ so to speak.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Dads in Wakefield. .’ is closed to new replies.