Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • DAB radio with SD card
  • ahwiles
    Free Member

recommendations?

i want something for the kitchen, that’ll do radio, and mp3 playback (from the sd card). ultimate sound quality is not *that* important, as it’ll be fighting against the kettle/the sound of our neighbours screaming at each other. But it would be nice if it wasn’t rubbish.

i know a sonos system would be cooler, but all in, that option would cost around £600, so it’s not an option.

craigxxl
    Free Member

In our kitchen we have a Roberts Stream83i. It will give you DAB, internet radio, streaming and has a USB socket so that you could use a card reader to play MP3’s from an SD card. Sound is great too even with all the other kitchen noises going.

Cletus

I have got the Roberts 83i too and am very pleased with it (or I would be if my wife would let me have it for my study rather than hogging it in the kitchen.

CountZero

Not absolutely sure, but I have a feeling that Pure do one with an SD slot. I remember seeing at least one DAB radio with that facility a while back.
    I can’t link, but look on Amazon for a Roberts Record R DAB/FM, Valutech have one in stock for £81.97, from £100.

zippykona

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘DAB radio with SD card’ is closed to new replies.