Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Cyst
  • Ed2001
    Free Member

I have a very small cyst( pretty sure it’s nothing more serious) at the top of my thigh in the crease where my leg joins my pelvis.It has become a little sore and riding is definitely not helping.Anyone had anything similar or have advice on treatment.I don’t wont to bother my doctor I just wondered if there any home remedies I could use.
    Thanks Ed

wwaswas

there’s a number of youtube videos showing home draining of cysts if you want to go down that route.

I’d go to you gp and get a professional diagnosis before doing anything else, just to be sure.

patriotpro
    Free Member

Go see your doctor.

Ed2001
    Free Member

Go see your doctor.

I know your right I just can’t help feeling it’s wasting his time.

p8ddy
    Free Member

You should definitely get it checked out. I’ve had similar a couple of times, usually started (suspected) by an infected hair follicle. I followed the drill laid out by my doc and drained em myself.

Since then I’ve always shaved my legs (again, docs suggestion) and not had a recurrence.

mattzzzzzz
    Free Member

Dont ignore it – had one in same place and it got bigger and swelled all the way up to my pubic bone like a long sausage.
    Put me in hospital for surgery and 6 weeks of open wound draining and packing- not nice

project
    Free Member

Dont ignore it – had one in same place and it got bigger and swelled all the way up to my pubic bone like a long sausage.
    Put me in hospital for surgery and 6 weeks of open wound draining and packing- not nice

Had the same thing,most painfull and embarasing,hospital addmission for 3 days, 4 units of blood due to severe anaemia, no food or drink, ketamine injection in leg, made my leg just go numb, 6 weeks of district nurse packing the 3 inch by 1 inch deep wound in soft tissue of buttock, iron tablets for anaemia, 2 baruium enemas to find the cause of the anaemia, then a camera down throat, another day in hospital, and finally a big wound.

whatnobeer
    Free Member

Wow project, sounds nasty 😯

mattzzzzzz
    Free Member

The packing of the wound was the worst bit for me, especially as the nurse was fit , funny how your cock decides to dissapear when pain is expected

Ed2001
    Free Member

Christ project you’ve got me worried now.I do shave my legs p8ddy but not that far up.Thanks for everyone’s advice I’ve made a doc appointment tomorrow.
    Ed

prawny

I had a huge cycst on my arris, ignored it for ages, finally went to the docs when it was golfball sized, he told me not to worry about it unless it got painful.

Shortly after, over the xmas holidays, I gave it a squeeze (always did, just out of habit and too check the size) and it ruptured in a fairly spectacular way. No pain, no blood, just a huge amount of stinky gunge. Managed to get it pretty much all out in the end, took a few weeks though, lucky it didn’t get infected.

Urgh, the smell.

project
    Free Member

As for the packing, its aquasel or something similar to quick hem in looks, it goes in and is probed deeply with a long metal probe, and swells up in size, next day up early and soak it well in the shower, and await nurse, for removal, went on for 6 weeks every day,and according to the nice nurses, they do often get infected and the infection goes very deep.

Cheezpleez

Lordy

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Cyst’ is closed to new replies.