Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)
  • Cynic-Al's post on being more middle class…
  • aracer
    Free Member

One of those in exactly that colour which was parked half on the pavement on our route to school the other day http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/do-you-drive-on-grass-verges#post-7445777 – I presume it’s compulsory to park them on the pavement?

tenfoot

I find the front number plates difficult to see on the evoque, as the driver is generally driving about an inch off my boot.

Solo
    Free Member

aracer – Member
    Ah, so it’s actually you who’s the wrong sort of people.

Now that is, middle class, class.
    🙂

JulianA
    Free Member

I’ve always drive Japanese cars. People lease/PCP new Audi’s because it helps them appear to be doing well.

Actually, people drive Audis because they are well made, are great to drive and give little or no trouble.

FTFY

olly2097
    Free Member

I had a white car before it was classy. It was an xr2i. Now that was classy.

grum
    Free Member

I drove a nearly new Audi A4 estate on holiday recently. It was fine but I’d genuinely rather have my tatty P reg Berlingo.

JulianA
    Free Member

grum – Member
    I drove a nearly new Audi A4 estate on holiday recently. It was fine but I’d genuinely rather have my tatty P reg Berlingo.

Why?

grum
    Free Member

Just felt very cramped in comparison, of less practical use, and I expected to be wowed by the driving experience which was fairly ho-hum. It was decent obviously but didn’t seem anywhere near worth the yawning gap in price.

The Berlingo has been very reliable and cheap to maintain so far too (last MOT was £60 inc test fee).

JulianA
    Free Member

@grum Fair enough…

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Well the only thing funnier than the not getting the How Middle Class am I joke is the Look How Working Class I am darling thread 😉

Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)

The topic ‘Cynic-Al's post on being more middle class…’ is closed to new replies.