Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Cyclorise – great customer service
  • scc999

Since I’m always happy to speak up when I consider that the service I’ce recieved is below par, I also try to speak up when it’s been good.

I needed to get a new band for my TImber bell (great for riding on shared trails!) as it finally snapped the other day.  Couldn’t find a suitable O-ring in my spares box and don’t need to buy hundreds of random O-rings just for one for the bell so thought I’d see if they did spares.

Couldn’t find anywhere selling one in the UK, so emailed Cyclorise, as Timber listed them as the distributor for the UK, asing if they knew of a stockist in the UK.

Emailed at 9:33 yesterday, got a reply 2 minutes later asking for my address so that they could send me one.

I know it probably costs them less than a quid including postage, but the speed of response and helpful attitude has left a very good impression of the company.

It’s led me to take a look around their site – happy to see that they also sell Smoove chain lube and will send it out 2nd class post for free – so when I’ve run out of chain lube I’ll be heading back to them.

Si

Onzadog
    Free Member

They are really nice people. Tom has been described by some as the nicest man in mountain biking.

Doesn’t hurt that they have some really good stuff as well like Timber!, Smoove, and Sahmurai to name a few.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Cyclorise – great customer service’ is closed to new replies.