Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Cyclopedia in Surbiton, Surrey – What's happened!?
  • 10pmix
    Free Member

Just driven past and there is an ‘incident support unit’ outside putting up boards over the whole shop front. Big operation. I’ve got a Yeti 575 and a Nicolai Argon in the workshop at present. Oh dear, I’ve got a very bad feeling about this…

Anyone know what’s gone on?

Cheers.

sputnik
    Free Member

Interesting….

brakes
    Free Member

twitter says ram-raided last night

twitter link

10pmix
    Free Member

Oh. Oh F*ck in fact.

brakes
    Free Member

drunk driver crashed into the shop apparently, not ram raiders

timmys

drunk driver crashed into the shop apparently, not ram raiders

That makes more sense looking at the twitter link – I don’t think cafes are usually ram-raid targets!

10pmix
    Free Member

I did think about some scrote perhaps nicking my bikes then thinking “I’m gasping for a cup of tea”…

Feeling a bit better now… 😀

GDRS

Walked past this morning – a car has gone up the pavement and it looked like it had smashed the kebab shop / cafe next door then into the front of Cyclo.

10pmix
    Free Member

Feedback from owner Paul

Police car chase last night in pursuit of driver travelling at over 100mph mounted pavement and got wedged between trees and shop – took out Cycleopedia shop front and cafe next door (that Paul owns)

Many bikes stolen due to shop being left ‘open’ but looks like only new ones on display in front showroom

Shop should end up being improved with central wall removed and new shopfronts

Shop still open for business

brakes
    Free Member

Many bikes stolen due to shop being left ‘open’ but looks like only new ones on display in front showroom

how the hell were bikes stolen? did the police just arrest the driver and go, leaving the wreckage behind?

slimjim78
    Free Member

will there be a price crash on damaged goods?…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Cyclopedia in Surbiton, Surrey – What's happened!?’ is closed to new replies.