Cyclocross. CX bike. Touring bike. Disc brake cyclocross. Gary fisher mendota.

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Cyclocross. CX bike. Touring bike. Disc brake cyclocross. Gary fisher mendota.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Cyclocross. CX bike. Touring bike. Disc brake cyclocross. Gary fisher mendota.
  • fatyowls

This is a great bike very versatile has mudguard eyes, pannier rack eyelets, disc brakes.
    You can use it as a cyclocross, or fit flat bars, road bike. It’s got a multitude of uses. At the moment its set up for the road with 24 ml slick tyres, but when sold i’ll fit the kenda kwicker’s back on.
    Just been resprayed in orange so it does stand out, and the stickers can be removed if you wish.
    The condition is very good just needs a set of pads in which will be done before being sold.
    9 speed xenon does the shifting and will be checked out before sale also, wheels run true.
    The reason for sale is i’m after a carbon cyclocross so if you have one a please let me know on 07896451577, Pedals inc also the carbon bottle cage. The bike gets great reviews, you can find one here.
    road.cc/content/review/10877-gary-fisher-mendota
    Pics will be sent on request. £400.00 POSTED.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Cyclocross. CX bike. Touring bike. Disc brake cyclocross. Gary fisher mendota.’ is closed to new replies.