Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Cyclist Attacked By Pack Of Dogs…
  • rewski
    Free Member
    ditch_jockey
    Free Member

You do appreciate this is in the USA don’t you – where people are also killed by large cats which roam the forests not far from people’s homes.

Anyway, there were no children’s faces at risk, so what’s the problem?

thomthumb
    Free Member

tri bars and flats – probably deserved it!

rewski
    Free Member

What about antelopes?

bloodynora
    Free Member

Did the Elan Valley route out of the Vertebrate/Tom Hutton book….. The bridleway goes right through a farm where the biggest pack of hounds/farm dogs decided to greet me and attempt to lick me to death, thankfully!
    Three even followed me the whole route and left me as I passed near to the farm on the way back. Good job I had plenty of flapjacks to keep us going 🙂

mcmoonter
    Free Member

We were chased by dogs through parts of Kentucky. In Missouri a pack of maybe ten dogs came after us. The owners do little to prevent it.

singlespeedstu

The bridleway goes right through a farm where the biggest pack of hounds/farm dogs decided to greet me and attempt to lick me to death,

😆

We’ve been throught the same farmyard and had a whole pack of large puppy foxhounds follow us for the rest of the ride.

Those dogs know how to cover ground without putting any effort in. It was fantastic to watch them just trott along at our side while we were trying as hard as we could to leave them behind. 8)

hammerite
    Free Member

I had my ankles/calves ravaged by a pack of Jack Russells when I was on my bike doing my paperound when I was a kid. Missed the opening game of the 1994 World Cup as a result (Diana Ross penalty and all), spending the evening at A&E.

Bloody hate Jack Russells.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Cyclist Attacked By Pack Of Dogs…’ is closed to new replies.