Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • cycling gets you fitter….
  • gonzy
    Free Member

or should that be fatter?!
    i just crouched down in the office to open a filing cabinet and lo and behold…my arse decides to do its impersonation of Jack Nicholson in The Shining….through the seat of my pants!!
    WTF?!

DezB
    Free Member

Pics or it didn’t happen

gonzy
    Free Member

it did happen….much to the amusement of my colleagues!! 😥

last time i buy flippin work trousers from Next!! 😯

theprawn
    Free Member

yeah, sure, blame next. i blame your doughnuts.

toby1

I am chucking, but I know it has happened to me before too – once when taking a drinks order from a Hen party in a restaurant …

Cycling might make you fitter but only if you do it lots and lots does it make you thinner!

gonzy
    Free Member

i cover 60+ miles a week on the bike…so i’m going to put it down to the increasing muscularity of my butt cheeks!! 😀

iBaa
    Free Member

Looks like sub standard stitching 🙂

gonzy
    Free Member

i’d only had them for 6 weeks… 😯 every pair of trousers i’ve bought from Next always seem to fall apart, but like a dumb schmuck i go back for more!! i guess i’ll have to try another retailer…

JEngledow
    Free Member

last time i buy flippin work trousers from Next!!

I’ve had 2 pairs go like that after about 6 months of wear (both just stitching which I’ve had fixed). If it wasn’t for Next being the only place I can find that do 35″ inside leg at a reasonable price I’d not buy from them!

Kryton57

Please tell me that picture isn’t inside out

Gonzy, earlier next Tuesday on May the 47th:

iainc

Question is, seeing as you have taken them off, in the office, what do you look like now ? 😆

DezB
    Free Member

*is disappointed with pic*

boblo
    Free Member

@iainc that came over a bit ‘Terry Thomas’ in my head….. Watch it Gonzo, you’re now being pursued by a Scottish spelt, IT wallah with an Audi/watch/coffee fixation 🙂

toby1

Luckily I get to wear jeans at work so they are a little more sturdy!

I also do about 60 miles a week, but I consume the calories of someone doing 360 🙂

emsz
    Free Member

Commando?

gonzy
    Free Member

Kryton57 – fair cop guvnor…you busted me!! 😀

IainC – i went and got changed back into my riding gear!! what do you take me for….some kind of cheap floozy?! 😆

DezB – sorry fella….cant please everyone!!

soobalias
    Free Member

i blame your doughnuts

?!?

iainc

IainC – i went and got changed back into my riding gear!! what do you take me for….some kind of cheap floozy?!

😛

stumpy01

Ha ha! Happened to me this morning as I crouched down to do my shoe laces up, but mine ripped from crotch down inner thigh. Had to change clothes at the last minute.

My work trousers always go there though. It’s always the stitching that tears. Think I need to re-stitch with flatulence-proof thread!

killwillforchips
    Free Member

I can see his tuppence.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘cycling gets you fitter….’ is closed to new replies.