Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • cyclestore.co.uk
  • Gary_M
    Free Member

Anyone bought from cyclestore.co.uk today? I’m trying to place an order but when I select delivery address and click continue it just gives ‘The website cannot display the page’.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Both my brother and I have recnetly bought bikes from them, good service both times, no problems at all.

Could your internets be faulty?

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Nope. It’s not working for me either.

Give them a call?

kona_uk
    Free Member

Just tried it, its not working here either…

I have had good service from them in the past, helpful !

Gary_M
    Free Member

I’ve dropped them an e-mail to let them know.

stuartkendall
    Free Member

I bought a bike from them 2 weeks ago so they are legit. Seemed a bit dodgy at first as the receipt e-mail appeared to emanate from my own email address. I was quite worried as i’ve been ripped off quite a bit recently on the web. Everything was ok though. Bike came after about 7 days and everything was as it shouldve been. (cable routing rant aside!)

Gary_M
    Free Member

Yeh I know they’re legit, I’ve bought from them before. It’s just that their order process seems to be buggered at the moment.

davidrussell
    Free Member

sorry, tasteless joke removed…

benjag
    Free Member

They are very legit, I worked there for about 10 yrs…a very good bunch of riders too!

Gary_M
    Free Member

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh I never said for a minute the business was not legit, it’s just that their website isn’t working right at the moment. I didn’t at any time accuse them of being dodgy. or question their business ethics.

nockmeister
    Free Member

Glad you asked?? ; )

johnikgriff
    Free Member

I was trying to order something of them the other day and I kept getting an error when I tried to put something in the basket. Tried calling but it was busy all the time. Ended up going elsewhere.

Are you sure the legit? 😆

Only joking, used them myself before. Normally very good.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘cyclestore.co.uk’ is closed to new replies.