Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • cyclescheme vouchers – how long?
  • ads678

I’ve provisionally ordered a bike (well, frame and forks) using cyclescheme, work have approved it and i’m now waiting for the voucher to come through. It says on the cyclescheme web site this can take up to 30 days. Any one have any experience and know how long it’ll actually take?

I’m getting very excited and want it NOW!!!!

towpathman

Less than a week in my experience

sharkattack

My last one took the full month so don’t hold your breath. The bike shop kept emailing me to tell me they were going to sell the bike and I had to keep promising them that I was coming for it as soon as I had the voucher.

This was a pretty rare bike during Covid so probably not as stressful for normal stuff.

ads678

Less than a week in my experience

Yay!

My last one took the full month so don’t hold your breath.

Boo!!

dc1988

I believe it’s more down to your employer than cyclescheme, mine came through the morning after I applied (at 7 in the evening).

ads678

Employer approved it straight away, do they have to actually send full payment to cycescheme?

andrewreay

If your work have approved it, it really shouldn’t be long at all.

Days, not weeks. But it assumes your work pass on the details to Cyclescheme as soon as they approved it…

Some employers only do this once a month, or longer if the admin-er that does it is on holiday.

ads678

JUst re-read the last email I had from cyclescheme, and it say my employer usually takes about 5 days, and that was last Friday so hopefully, it’ll come through soon.

jimmy

Our work processes claims on a monthly basis, so we can wait for up to a month.

dc1988

Just checked and my email from Cyclescheme said my employer usually takes around 7 days….

freeagent
    Free Member

Our work processes claims on a monthly basis, so we can wait for up to a month

same here..

crazyjenkins01

I think it’s when payment has been received from the employer, regardless of when the “acceptance” happens.

Hence the issue of my voucher taking nearly 3months to come through as there was an issue between our benefits provider and cyclescheme (which turned out to be unpaid invoice by my employer)

ads678

Woop, woop, as if by magic my eCertificate has just come through!!

NBD thread coming shortly….well probably still a couple of weeks off as Cotic aren’t sending bikes out until next week. And I still need to source a 40 or 50mm giant stem as I’m running Giant conduct brakes…

doris5000

I ordered mine through CycleSolutions and…. 8 weeks for delivery 😭

3 weeks to go. <Drums fingers>

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.