Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • cycle to work scheme
  • senorj

Hello.
    After months of hassling my company to provide the cycle to workscheme ,
    (using alot of helpful info from this very website to argue my point)
    they have come back to me saying they are waiting approval from the Inland Revenue.
    Does anyone know how long this approval takes?
    How do I speed them up?
    J.

ji
    Free Member

Be patient – my lot took over 2 years from agreeing to do it so giving me the voucher!

Also don’t think the revenue have to approve anything? It is all pre-agreed!

Dibbs
    Free Member

You’re lucky, our HR people just dismissed it out of hand “due to the heavy admin burden”, nothing to do with the fact that they’re a bunch of fat women with no interest whatsoever in cycling. I’m sure if it was a “Cake for Work” scheme they’d be first in the queue 👿

Do I sound bitter?

charlierevell
    Free Member

Dibbs…. We’ll talk about yours when I next see you!

Senor J, Who do you work for?

VassagoJay
    Free Member

My workplace decided not to go with it 🙁 We are a really big company but HR said that not enough people were interested in it even though 40% of our site were up for it !! it took 16 months for them to decide that

senorj

Hello Charlierevell

I work for Emcor.
    lucky me.
    Are you with the inland revenue?
    J.

charlierevell
    Free Member

No… Im with Cyclescheme!
    Drop me a mail with some more info, addy in my profile.

simon_g

Dibbs, it’s a funny coincidence though that in our female-dominated HR world things like the childcare voucher scheme (which is also done via salary sacrifice and requires the same admin as c2w) have excellent take up among companies.

Cynical? Me?

skiprat
    Free Member

So roughly how long does it take to get the company code through? Got our lass in the office to register the other day, and get on well with the boss so no major problems at this end.

Any ideas??

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘cycle to work scheme’ is closed to new replies.