Cycle Active Courses at Cannock Chase

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Cycle Active Courses at Cannock Chase

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Cycle Active Courses at Cannock Chase
  • fozzi79

I have booked a place on two CycleActive courses at Cannock Chase in Feburary:
    Jumps and Drops on Sun 7th Feb
    Manual, Pump and Jump on Mon 8th Feb

Unfortunately i can no longer attend the courses due to work 😡

I am going to contact Cycle Active directly to see if they have anyone on their waiting lists but if anyone is interesting in taking on one or both of the courses please let me know.

The courses are priced at £95 each or £180 for both face price but i may be willing to offer some discount if Cycle Active do not have anyone on a waiting list.

If you are interested get in contact and we can negotiate. Information about the courses can be found at the following link: http://www.cycleactive.co.uk/courses/skills/trail.html

I was so looking forward to those courses as well…

Premier Icon iain1775
    Subscriber

Fozzi
    might be interested in the Sunday course, but would struggle for the Monday one due to work commitments (and cause I will break myself or bike on the Sunday 😆
    Let me know what they say (email in profile)
    Tried to email you but no contact details?

Premier Icon iain1775
    Subscriber

Fozzi
    might be interested in the Sunday course, but would struggle for the Monday one due to work commitments (and cause I will break myself or bike on the Sunday 😆
    Let me know what they say (email in profile)
    Tried to email you but no contact details?

fozzi79

I have spoken to Cycle Aactive and they are going to try and fill the places. If you are interested in the sunday give me a shout Though. They think they maybe able to fill the place on Sunday but the sooner the better for me. If your still interested get in touch. My email is mbo@skillsaware.com. This address is on my profile now too.

Cheers

fozzi79

I have booked a place on two CycleActive courses at Cannock Chase in Feburary:
    Jumps and Drops on Sun 7th Feb
    Manual, Pump and Jump on Mon 8th Feb

Unfortunately i can no longer attend the courses due to work

I am going to contact Cycle Active directly to see if they have anyone on their waiting lists but if anyone is interesting in taking on one or both of the courses please let me know.

The courses are priced at £95 each or £180 for both face price but i may be willing to offer some discount if Cycle Active do not have anyone on a waiting list. I will currently offer each day at £75 which is £20 off face value.

If you are interested get in contact and we can negotiate. Information about the courses can be found at the following link: http://www.cycleactive.co.uk/courses/skills/trail.html

I was so looking forward to those courses as well…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Cycle Active Courses at Cannock Chase’ is closed to new replies.