Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • CYB this weekend….
  • CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Wasn’t it just perfect? Sunshine, dry dusty trails and not too many people around, surprisingly!

Love the new (well, to me at least!) ending of Hermon and the new extended menu at the cafe when you’ve done it! Greek salad in the sunshine? Perfect!

Dragon’s Back on Saturday morning was ace. Rode most of it at loony speeds, playing up for the camera as one of the group filmed the three up front hooning it through the trees. One of those days when everyone was riding so perfectly it almost seemed unreal!

The new Cyflym Coch route is a peach as well, loads of singletrack thrills for very little climbing. Great piece of trail design IMO.

So, who else was up there? Still smiling?

simonm
    Free Member

do you work for Welsh FE ?

jimmy

Did Marin on Saturday with the Stag party. Some nice sections, stunning weather. I do like West England.

PJ266
    Free Member

Errrrrrr, England?!

bonj
    Free Member

yep i was there
    was a bit busy though, just on the cusp of being too busy, but not quite. did get stuck behind somebody on the end of the beginning of the end, the bit after the road, but really nice day all in all.

even penmachno was fairly busy on sunday – its ‘car park’ was stretched to its limit

aP
    Free Member

We were there on Saturday morning, rode the Dragon’s Back starting about 11.30am. All good escept for the car park road crossing where I went a bit wrong and stopped my bike from getting scratched by protecting it with my right arm and leg.
    I was surprised about how much people faff going round.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

bonj, do you mean that left turn by the gate/road at the end? always gets me as well!

aP, we were probably ahead of you on the way round, unless you overtook us at lunch! What were you riding?

aP
    Free Member

CFH – I was ridin’ a Spider FRO, and my special friend an ASR-SL.
    we weren’t terribly fast anywhere, just didn’t stop much 😉

Sandwich

Jimmy 😆

bonj
    Free Member

bonj, do you mean that left turn by the gate/road at the end? always gets me as well!

yeah, you know how the ‘beginning of the end’ descent starts, then comes to the road, which leads from the main road to the visitor centre, then you cross the road and there’s a bit more. Well on that bit more, I caught somebody up right towards the end, but literally only about 50 yards befor ethe end.
    Also caught a lot of people up on that long undulating singletrack through the trees who let us pass

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘CYB this weekend….’ is closed to new replies.