Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • cwmcarn, what to expect?
  • slowrider
    Free Member

im thinking of taking a drive down there tomorrow. i saw there is a red grade xc loop and the dh, how good are they? its a fair old drive from nottingham so dont want to waste my time.

cheers!

jam-bo

they are alright but i wouldnt drive all the way from nottingham on a bank holiday weekend for it.

littlegirlbunny
    Free Member

I agree with jam bo

You'll not likely get on the uplift bus for the DH (it's completely booked) and the XC course is ok, but will be packed and prolly not worth that kind of drive.

slowrider
    Free Member

thanks, ill save it for another time then

jamie01
    Free Member

xc course is not great but the dh track is good if u can get an uplift

Dimmadan
    Free Member

Agree with the two above. It is a good course but not worth 2 1/2 hours on a bank holiday.

I was going to go (50 minutes) but decided to stick to local trails this weekend.

kimbers

drive another hour and go to afan!

njee20
    Free Member

The XC course is good, but will only take a reasonably fit person an hour.

I'd go to Afan if you're hankering for riding down that way, do Cwmcarn on the way or something.

llama

xc:

up up up down up up up up up up up up up down jump down up down up down down along along along down down down down down down down down

dh:

drive down down down down drive down down down down drive down down down down drive down down down down drive down down down down

slowrider
    Free Member

lol llama, cheers for that.

went to afan last week and did w2 and with bits of skyline closed i fancied something else. heading to the peaks to do jacobs ladder instead now.

Dimmadan
    Free Member

Them rocks at Jacobs are slippy. Get sticky tyres on!

crazyjohnyblows
    Free Member

thier r quite a few trees their

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘cwmcarn, what to expect?’ is closed to new replies.