Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Customer service award – Stif Cycles
  • bensales
    Free Member

Excellent service this week. I ordered a KS dropper post and they accidentally sent me the externally routed version instead of the Integra I’d ordered. Despite this arriving at home for me on Tuesday, I didn’t know until I got back from working away late on Thursday.

Rang them Thursday night getting on for 5pm, chap in mail order was extremely helpful and we agreed on putting a new order through for an Integra which they’d ship on Saturday delivery so I could still fit this weekend as planned. I’d return the original wrong one insured, and they’d refund it and the cost of the postage.

Surprised to find the new post on the doorstep this morning as they’d managed to get it into a late next-day Royal Mail delivery.

Full marks there.

rob2
    Free Member

+10

Bought a frame off them in the sale. But they then found they actually didn’t have that model in that size for sale. So offered me other more expensive frames for the same price. Then the one I chose arrived next day.

First time I’d used them and really impressed.

pigeonthing
    Free Member

Yup…agree had my lev serviced at jungle but all info went through Al at stif, very helpful and a 3 day turnaround…

CalamityJames
    Free Member

Nothing but praise for how they handled the (only) issue I’ve had with them. Received the replacement without question the next day.

xyeti
    Free Member

I always have good service from STIF, Warrantied Frames to Warrantied dropper Posts, All parts MTB and plenty of Clothing,

thegreatape
    Free Member

They are righteous dudes. I bought a Lev from them, which started going wrong after eight months. They dealt with it very well. In the end I had a refund and got something else, but I will probably buy my next bike from them as a result of my experience with them.

chestrockwell

Been shopping with them since the first shop out the back in Headingley. Glad to say they’ve kept their soul and still offer great service. Very knowledgeable staff too who are always happy to chat.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Customer service award – Stif Cycles’ is closed to new replies.